Ryan Mallet

Torn muniscus in his pectoral. Season over.

Torn pectoral? Season over? 7th round pick in that case.

Rap is reporting it occurred prior to the game wh/ certainly affected his performance.

A situation easily remedied had they choose to remedy it. But they decided they'd rather have Bustaveon ClownShoes instead.

Yeah, but in fairness, Manziel isn't much better. It's not like they were going to pick Garopollo with the first pick. Bridgewater and Bortles haven't done much of anything. The QB pickings were slim this year....except, of course, for the one that we got, the next great franchise QB in the NFL. So they had to pick what looked to be the best value for the 1st pick.

I did mean to take a gander and watch him play one of these games, just out of curiosity to see how he did. But I didn't get around to it in time because really, who gives a shit about the Texans? :sleep:

But that stinks for him, and I feel bad. Hope he has a speedy recovery and another shot next season.

Hes done for the year. So i guess we get the 7th round pick.

What a bummer for him. finally gets to start and then a season ending injury

It takes tremendous focus to over come the pain and try to play with a torn Pectoral muscle. This even increases my respect for the guy, and his toughness and dedication.

Tough Luck for him now, but I always thought a full TC and a tailored Offense would make his 2015 season the true breakout year.

Back