Same old Rex

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Bills had 17 penalties today for 135 yards and Rex says he is proud of his team. :rolleyes:

I'm getting tired of this clown to be honest. He used to be mildly amusing, but he's just an immature buffoon.

I'm getting tired of this clown to be honest. He used to be mildly amusing, but he's just an immature buffoon.

Yeah. His act is so old now. Like someone said on the radio, Rex wins on Wed during the pressers then loses on Sundays.

I visited the bills message board and it seems the refs are always against the bills.
A couple of days ago they were discussing a WC birth for the bills.

To be fair, they had a 30 yard TD run called back on a phantom hold, and a 30 yard TD pass called back on a "chop block" that happened to be above the waist.

To be fair, they had a 30 yard TD run called back on a phantom hold, and a 30 yard TD pass called back on a "chop block" that happened to be above the waist.

There was a phantom "roughing the passer" call in 1976 Divisional game against the Patriots in Oakland. It arguably cost the Patriots a game late in the 4th Quarter that they seemed to have won, yet where's the outrage?

Make plays

I had to run into town to get some things so I took the new car. It has satellite radio so I tuned in the Bills game. The announcers whined on every play, either the call against the Bills was wrong or the refs should have called on on the Giants. It was painful. I'm glad they got their hopes up with the goal line interception only to have them crushed.

Isn't it amazing how the league has raped us and yet the refs are i n our pocket?

This has really cracked me up this year after the quiet off season we had. The sentiment was overwhelming during the Steelers game when I was lurking the game thread over there. Not only were the Refs in the NE pocket but the league considered a Pats victory vital to the continued existence of the NFL. I get that the refs hate everyone's team but that game thread was special.

I’m proud of how Bills played on Sunday

Posted by Josh Alper on October 4, 2015, 5:42 PM EDT

ORCHARD PARK, NY - Rex Ryan’s Bills fell to 2-2 on the season in a 24-10 home loss to the Giants that was marked by a staggering number of penalties against Buffalo.

The Bills were flagged for 17 accepted penalties over the course of the contest, which is even more than they committed in a Week Two loss to the Patriots that was also marked by repeated losses of composure by Ryan’s club. There were false starts, personal fouls and everything in between over the course of the afternoon, but Ryan wasn’t dismayed by the apparent lack of discipline.

“I’m proud of the way this team played,” Ryan said in his postgame press conference. “Can we play a lot smarter? Absolutely. But I’ll take a team that’ll fight over a team that will sit back and take it every day of the week and bring on the next team. Give me a team that’s got some fight and will compete to the very end right, wrong or indifferent no matter how good the officiating is or whatever.”

Ryan said that reporters were free to write what they want, but that “the real deal” wasn’t that the Bills are an undisciplined team. Defensive tackle Kyle Williams said, via Mike Rodak of ESPN.com, that the Giants were doing things to provoke the Bills and that the officials are “looking for things, whether they’re legitimate or not” because of Buffalo’s reputation for drawing flags so far this season.

The Bills found plenty of other ways to hurt themselves on Sunday, but their inability to stop committing penalties was a killer to their chances of improving to 3-1. Ryan said the problem can be fixed and it will need to if his team is going to be known for anything other than putting up a fight this season.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?518450-Please-Keep-Calm-we-are-2-2

From the bills board
Title
Please Keep Calm we are 2-2.
poster choccity2005

We have a rookie CB starting who shut Becham down.
All these players and coaches need time to gel and then we will see the production consistently.

Keep Calm we still have :

Texans (48-21) they loss today.
Titans
Jaguars
Miami in Buffalo
Jets twice
Redskins
Cowboys
Redskins
Eagles
Chiefs
Patsies

Only team i think we have no shot of beating is the Bengals b/c we have no answer for Green and that offense.

Unless this Team totally Implodes we are going to the Playoffs.

Yep the only team they won't beat is the bengals! lol
Talk about wearing rose colored glasses

You would think that's the case seeing what other team's fans write. :coffee:

Perception > Reality

....and it's not just the fans, which is sad

That's the reason I stopped reading media NFL articles

Back