Sarah Jessica Parker...............

babalu87

Beer....... proof that God loves us
Reaction score
REALLY?

What gives?

I dont get it....................................................

She has the best collection of shoes and handbags ever assembled.:thumb:

She is awful, no body and no looks, no thank you!

I wouldn't hit that after 20 pints!

And i like skinny girls with not tits and ass!

She is awful, no body and no looks, no thank you!

I wouldn't hit that after 20 pints!

And i like skinny girls with not tits and ass!

Boobs. World. Round. Etc.......

I've never understood it at all...I'd much prefere any of the other girls from Sex and the City...

It must be about being famous and having money, lot's of people who aren't good looking that are rich and famous are considered 'sex' symbols..that ulgy dude Julie Roberts married comes to mind..

It's all based on a film set in Pittsburgh she made with Bruce Willis - she was much younger of course, but the key was paparazzi covering the film had only Steelerfan87 types for local talent - it gave Sarah a tremendous edge :Ohbaby: , almost to angelic supermodel standards. You have to admire a lass that can pull a career coup like that off. :rockon:

It must be about being famous and having money, lot's of people who aren't good looking that are rich and famous are considered 'sex' symbols..that ulgy dude Julie Roberts married comes to mind..
Lyle Lovett but he is famous for music not looks, actually his strange appearance may help him

SJP is just a hobby horse

210P4A90N0L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

A stick with a big head attached

Lyle Lovett but he is famous for music not looks, actually his strange appearance may help him

SJP is just a hobby horse

210P4A90N0L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

A stick with a big head attached

I agree he's not famous for his looks but he did land Julie Roberts, if he pumped gas I'm guessing she wouldn't have found him 'attractive'..famous + money = sexy to some..

I couldn't care less about how much money someone has but understand some people do care. I will NEVER understand the Lyle Lovett attraction. NEVER. Maybe he has killer charm and a great personality which works for a lot of people, but I don't know how it is possible to get past what he looks like.

I couldn't care less about how much money someone has but understand some people do care. I will NEVER understand the Lyle Lovett attraction. NEVER. Maybe he has killer charm and a great personality which works for a lot of people, but I don't know how it is possible to get past what he looks like.
My charm and personality won't do? :sulk:

Back