SB47 The Game Thread

ROFL
Joshua Treviño ‏@jstrevino
Several thousand people in the Superdome will now brag for the rest of their lives that they survived being in the dark with Ray Lewis.

Captain Coldsore (Jim Harbaugh) might give his herpes to all of the niners before this power outage is over.

ROFL
Joshua Treviño ‏@jstrevino
Several thousand people in the Superdome will now brag for the rest of their lives that they survived being in the dark with Ray Lewis.

The first tshirt has probably been printed.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

No, but crushing Andrew Luck and then going on the road and laying waste to Peyton Manning and Tom Brady does.

Flacco is putting together the best playoff ever. 11 TDs. 0 INTs. 2 incredibly huge road wins including 1 where he's down needing a TD under a minute to play.

Best in the game.

Hard to argue that after this playoff run. But he has had help from some retarded defenses letting Jacoby Jones run right by them.

I hope he is elite, or at the very least paid as an elite QB. Flaccid will eat up cap space and the ravens will have to lose players. That rookie 5 year contract for 30 million allowed them flexability. Going to change them into an offensive based team and that old D will fall apart taking the Elite label with it.

Our lads get in on the fun:

Brandon Deaderick ‏@bdeaderick71
Quick somebody give the lights deer antler spray!!!!!!

Does this delay mean Elementary won't be on tonight?

I hope he is elite, or at the very least paid as an elite QB. Flaccid will eat up cap space and the ravens will have to lose players. That rookie 5 year contract for 30 million allowed them flexability. Going to change them into an offensive based team and that old D will fall apart taking the Elite label with it.

Agreed. This is their last stand--albeit an incredible one.

@MattGoldich: When I was losing to my brother at a video game, I'd unplug the Sega. I'm onto you, Jim Harbaugh!

Pass Interference not called. He pulled Crabtree back

Worst part of this is Dean Pees defense winning a 'ship. I hate Dean Pees.

(obligatory "PEES HARD ON HIMSELF" line)

Muppets are Disney now right? So Flacco gonna gets to go meet his doppelganger?

flacco_zps002d7a61.jpg

Cheers

I swear, the power outage was God telling us that it's okay for us to fall asleep.

Still, it just seems so wrong to not watch. So I'll keep watching. For now.

I was barely interested heading into the game, and this has probably been the most boring SB in recent memory.

Back