Should we have a Brady subforum like Patsfans does?

Should we have a Brady dedicated subforum?

• Yes

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Name it the Thomas144 forum dedicated to zombie discussion

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
The voting and my own thoughts seem to be leading towards at least giving it a try.

But here is one point that I am unsure on. Sure it gives those who want to a place to discuss all things Brady.

But is it also the place for arguments about Brady and his past importance to the Franchise? Arguments about his last Patriots contract? Arguments about whether he wanted to leave or if he was forced to?

I ask this because based on some comments here, it seems some believe this new forum will be a place where they can talk of Brady without these arguments, while others think they will all be contained in the new forum.

Happy to hear feedback on this.
All things Brady, good and not so good.

Also, am I in the minority in that I want the Patriots to whip the Bucs (and Brady) in week four AND otherwise wish the best for Brady the rest of the season? Hell, I WANT a Pats/Bucs Super Bowl. Is it just me?

I am this same way with the Detroit teams. I root for the Lions, Wings and Tigers casually. I attend games in person (I've even been season ticket holder for the Lions and Wings), BUT, BUT, BUT I am always a Boston team fan FIRST. This isn't hard for me.

You know damn well that is not what has been happening and you are one of the biggest culprits dragging Brady into threads the subject does not belong in and incessantly run in circles, chasing your tail, and using your indefatigable pretzel logic.

You are not the voice of reason here.

Also, am I in the minority in that I want the Patriots to whip the Bucs (and Brady) in week four AND otherwise wish the best for Brady the rest of the season? Hell, I WANT a Pats/Bucs Super Bowl. Is it just me?

I am this same way with the Detroit teams. I root for the Lions, Wings and Tigers casually. I attend games in person (I've even been season ticket holder for the Lions and Wings), BUT, BUT, BUT I am always a Boston team fan FIRST. This isn't hard for me.

You may not be in the minority but that is not my stance. While I would relish a beatdown of Tampa Bay in the SB and who knows that matchup just might possibly happen at this point I wish nothing good for Brady on the football field.

I have said that when he left I was ready for this divorce but wished him all the success in the world as I would a loved one who left for whatever reason. Things changed, I don't care for who has become, not even a little bit. He's dead to me.

OK, I've screwed around on this thread, but no here is my serious thoughts on this.
If UT feels a separate Brady forum is warranted then he should set one up.
However, that would mean moving threads that become Brady threads to that forum. That is how it's done one other site.
It seems as if UT is the only active mod now so it's up to him. Certainly more work for him.
On week 4 there should be only two threads allowed on the main forum. One would be the game thread and the other a "Brady returns" type thread.
That is my thoughts on the matter. I may change my vote,or not.

I am not so sure those circular arguments will be gone once the season starts, and I think a lot of people don't want to read them anymore.

I want the trolling to stop from everyone, but I'm not sure if we make the Brady forum that it can only be Brady-positive.
I am not sure if any forum can be completely positive on the main forum or a sub forum. As I said in my first post on this thread, if the GOAL is to eliminate ALL Brady talk from the main forum, I think that is unrealistic given he was our QB for 20 years and is still playing. That being said, I think the sub forum can help with containing discussions especially when the regular season starts as that is when game talk takes over pretty much.

It's not hard for me either.
Have to remember though, some people who hopped on here weren't necessarily Patriots fans in the beforetimes.

Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback in the history of the league, and I am glad he played here for 20 years. And I'll be rooting for Matt Judon to break his leg in Week 4. shrug

Have to remember though, some people who hopped on here weren't necessarily Patriots fans in the beforetimes.

Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback in the history of the league, and I am glad he played here for 20 years. And I'll be rooting for Matt Judon to break his leg in Week 4. shrug

I won't go so far as wanting him hurt but I share your sentiement.

A little harsh, don't you think?
I'll settle for a shoulder stinger that puts him out of the game. Not a broken leg for TFB.

A little harsh, don't you think?
I'll settle for a shoulder stinger that puts him out of the game. Not a broken leg for TFB.
I've never been shy about wishing broken legs or blown out knees on opponents.

Besides, he should be able to drink some concussion water, and have that shit fixed up in like a week and a half.

Besides, he should be able to drink some concussion water, and have that shit fixed up in like a week and a half.
That long?

Cheers

I
Alex Guerrero will give him a magic massage and he'll be cured faster than you can say "medical quackery",

Yup. He'll be all like

karate-kid-knee.gif

And he'll be good.

I don't think you understood her post, or at least from my perspective you didn't. Nobody has started a Brady hate thread here. Yet it is just a couple of you that run around bothering everyone in most Pats threads with your, I'll say it once again, sycophantic worship of the god that is Tom Brady and you guys are so over the top that you drop constant veiled and not-so-veiled shots at the greatest football mind we know of in the dishonest support of your binky.

It is not those who disagree with your stance that is the problem here, it is the constant inflicting of your crap upon others all over this forum on the topic.

Everyone sees it, some handle it better than others.

Take some responsibility, stop blaming others and keep your views on this topic where it is appropriate. You wreck or derail every thread you mention or take blind shots at Hoodie in. It all comes from the same bitterness.
The common occurrence that arises every time someone attempts to inject some sort of moderate reason into this issue is that Toni Mazz immediately praises and agrees with the poster and spins her response in a way which suggests that the poster is in lock step with her position, when, in fact, the poster is identifying her and her little coterie of stooges as the problem. She's admittedly fairly good at obfuscating the real issue and presenting herself as some sort of beacon of reason, which most of us know she isn't. I'm not sure there's a solution because Toni and Sybil (aka 50 identities) just eventually, slowly but surely, infiltrate every thread with their adoration of Mr. Bundchen.

The only player that I wish injury on is Hill. I want him to break his arm so he knows how his son felt.

Whatever you decide UT is fine. Thank you for doing the poll to let us all weigh in.

Whatever you decide UT is fine. Thank you for doing the poll to let us all weigh in.
I started to set it up on my phone, but decided it's better to do properly on desktop. We will give it shot. Doesn't hurt anything I don't think to try. Hopefully it helps both sides.

And if not, I can fold it back in. :shrug-n:

Back