So pretend you're Jeff Fisher...

This logo is better:

newlions.gif

You could argue for either. I was going for the image of the whole team sinking into themselves and consoling themselves with empty, meaningless, group sex with strippers.

Sad, really.
I didn't know they had strippers on the Titanic. Thinking about it now that, I suppose that makes sense. They did claim it had "Everything."

Man, that kind of changes my perspective on the whole tragedy. And the movie.

This logo is better:

newlions.gif
Nice. As posted elsewhere, I think this is finally the year that the Titans shorten their name to just "T!ts."

I'm no good with graphics, but I like this logo conceptually. The hands give it more of a comforting feel and less of the secksy secksy.

Nice. As posted elsewhere, I think this is finally the year that the Titans shorten their name to just "T!ts."

I'm no good with graphics, but I like this logo conceptually. The hands give it more of a comforting feel and less of the secksy secksy.

I only feel weirded-out because it seems to be looking back at me.

What he needs to say is, "I want each of you to take one of these Terrible Towels and wave it proudly as we run out of the tunnel and beg the football gods their forgiveness for having disrespected it in the first place."

Yeah, they haven't won a single game since beating Pittsburgh last year and disrespecting the Towel. Not one.

+1. And after the game, I would have Keith Bulluck, Lendale White, and everyone else who stomped on the towel donate their entire paycheck to that school the Terrible Towel money goes to, as an offering to Myron Cope for forgiveness.

Anyway, I wouldn't even say anything. No motivational speech. No throwing stuff. Nothing dramatic. I'd have every player take off his jersey and look at the back. I'd say "See that, above the number? Everybody in the country can see the names that you are disgracing. Don't do anything different for me, or for our fans, or even for your teammates. You've ****ed things up bad enough that nothing will salvage this game. But if you have any self respect at all, you'll go out there in the 2nd half and show everybody that you're not the jokes you've been so far this season. If you're a man, you'll go out there and prove it. If you're a little bitch, and you're scared of New England, or you don't want to play in the snow, or you're content with what we did last year, then go ahead and roll over and continue to take it like a bitch. Don't try to hide it. That way I know who's worthless asses to get off the team. Do you want to be their bitch? If not, then let's get the **** out there and prove it."

+1. And after the game, I would have Keith Bulluck, Lendale White, and everyone else who stomped on the towel donate their entire paycheck to that school the Terrible Towel money goes to, as an offering to Myron Cope for forgiveness.

Anyway, I wouldn't even say anything. No motivational speech. No throwing stuff. Nothing dramatic. I'd have every player take off his jersey and look at the back. I'd say "See that, above the number? Everybody in the country can see the names that you are disgracing. Don't do anything different for me, or for our fans, or even for your teammates. You've ****ed things up bad enough that nothing will salvage this game. But if you have any self respect at all, you'll go out there in the 2nd half and show everybody that you're not the jokes you've been so far this season. If you're a man, you'll go out there and prove it. If you're a little bitch, and you're scared of New England, or you don't want to play in the snow, or you're content with what we did last year, then go ahead and roll over and continue to take it like a bitch. Don't try to hide it. That way I know who's worthless asses to get off the team. Do you want to be their bitch? If not, then let's get the **** out there and prove it."

Pats disrespected the towel in 2004 and won the superbowl after.

The Terrible Towel is f***in' terrible.

Back