So pretend you're Jeff Fisher...

Personally I would have picked one player and released him at halftime. Told him pack your stuff, get the hell out and don't be here when the game is over, you're not riding the team plane home, don't care how ya get there.
I would've shit-canned the punter.

Personally I would have picked one player and released him at halftime. Told him pack your stuff, get the hell out and don't be here when the game is over, you're not riding the team plane home, don't care how ya get there.

And oh yeah, the rest of you guys keep playing as badly in the 2nd half and somebody else is gone immediately after the game as well.

This, or at least a variation on it. I would have dropped every starter and told the backups to take their chance.

No points, no talent, no yards, no chance. Thats something I'd like you to work on before next season.

lump.jpg

If I pretend to be Jeff Fisher can I grow a moustache with frozen boogers too because that would be kind of awesome.

<<
Actually, he should have just shot him. Right there in the locker room. Right in the foot. Right in his little shoe
>>

Or he could trade him to Jacksonville where he can play with their locker room axe ROFL

Not actually seeing the game, just hearing the score.

I imagine he started looking at the water boys for fresh players.

waterboy4.jpg

After all, it worked for Coach Klein.

Perhaps he started to dial up Marvin Harrison, then called Jim Sorgi for QB help. lol.

Or perhaps he did this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_VQrH0w_8c

With the Pats breaking records and all...combined with the fact that the Colts have won a Superbowl more recently, I think he's confused.
Shanananahanrahan in your division would be bound to cause you long term problems.

That and I hate all of you.

Shanananahanrahan in your division would be bound to cause you long term problems.

That and I hate all of you.
Throw conventional wisdom out the door. Pathetically, Norv Turner has given the Colts more problems.

Wait. What?
I know, I saw it too.

I figured I would just let them forget that we own Mike Shannananananahan and any organization he coaches for.

Yet sadly as Mayhem pointed out, Norv Turdler has been a giant ****ing roadblock come playoff time. At least when Belichick beat us, I could accept that he was an excellent coach and all.

But Losing to Turdner (twice) is like a called third strike on the changeup pitch. You're ready for the heat and instead the pitch is slow and slightly wobbling. And the disparity in what you're expecting versus what you got caused your brain to lock up and you just stare at the pitch as it slowly saunters by you. By the time you realize what happened its already in the catchers mitt and the ref is signaling game over.

And you're just sitting (well technically standing) at the plate confused about wtf just happened.

Now Shananhan on the other hand? He's a fastball down the plate. We take that one yard every time. It's just that God damn change-up that gets us.

Back