So uhh, about these adopt a Patriot sigs..

I dunno, I'd like to keep mine, even if Bammer's not with the team next year.

Hell, I still wear my Ty Law jersey...

:pat:

Mine went home to watch the remainder of the playoffs.

I'll NEVER stop supporting Patrick Pass... NEVER!!!!

And hey, since Pass wasn't actually IN Denver for the game... Doesn't that mean he's still undefeated in the playoffs? :D

(That's probably why they lost... Without Patrick Pass the team falls apart!! ;) )

Do what you want with them. The season is over so if you want to abandon your player go right ahead. Or Keep 'em.

Wait to you see next season's sigs. Slick! :thumb:

Anyone have any thoughts "I hate this player sig" for the off season?

As long as Timmmayyyy is on the roster, he'll be in my sig.

I'm going to have a sitdown with my adopted Patriot to understand exactly (essacklee) what happened on the sidelines with Willie and then re-evaluate.

PatPatriot said:
That's why I took the Mascot... :D

Are you sure he will be on the team next year? I have my doubts. I didn't see him on TV too often so I'm not exactly sure how well he did this season.

Do we have the same players next year, or do our adoption papers run out season by season?

I see no reason to get rid of Tully, unless he is signed by another team before next season.

Though I must admit it'd be nice to have a player who gets on the field more than four to five times per game.

TrueBeliever said:
I see no reason to get rid of Tully, unless he is signed by another team before next season.

Though I must admit it'd be nice to have a player who gets on the field more than four to five times per game.

Kinda my situation..I'd like to get another player, but I'll just have to wait for September I suppose!

I refuse to give up our future linebackers coach! :D

And besides, I don't see any other Kansas Jayhawks on the roster... maybe if we get Charles Gordon or Nick Reid, THEN I'd consider switching. I will happily hang on to my adopted safety/linebacker/special teams maven!

Well, is there anyway I can have my sigs side to side isntead of top to bottom? I think my signature looks kinda sloppy like this.

How did you do it P & S?

Dirtywater said:
Do what you want with them. The season is over so if you want to abandon your player go right ahead. Or Keep 'em.

Wait to you see next season's sigs. Slick! :thumb:

Original sigg's!
Collector Opprtunity...

Bio -

I reduced your sigs by 4%. They should total 768 wide which would fit the screen without the slider showing up (on 1024x768).

Copy the sigs on this post and the next.

When you list them in your user cp, sig area, make sure there is no space between each tag line.

[xxxxxxxxxxxxx][xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Back