So which one of you A-holes likes "One Direction"???

Can't read on my cell phone....
Posted via Mobile Device

I've never heard of it.

:shrug:

Next stage will be them doing a SB Halftime Show... If this happens may an asteroid hits the NFL office...

Good lord, they are awful. I'm guessing Mooney is correct.

They should do a concert with Taylor Swift while a sink hole opens up and swallows them, never to be heard again.

I have a daughter of a certain age who is a fan. Good lord they suck, I've been subjected to my share of their music already.

Good lord, they are awful. I'm guessing Mooney is correct.

They should do a concert with Taylor Swift while a sink hole opens up and swallows them, never to be heard again.
I'd let her shake it

I have a daughter of a certain age who is a fan. Good lord they suck, I've been subjected to my share of their music already.
mine dislike that music

I think they're all just dreamy.

Seriously.....considering their boy band genre categorization, I think from what I have heard of their stuff they are far better than the average one.

I heard they have almost 18 million twitter followers. That seems like a lot.

I've heard of them, but to the best of my knowledge I've never heard any of their songs, unless it was like playing somewhere I was walking through and I didn't know it was one of their songs.

I'm more of a Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, Biggie, John Denver type guy.

I've heard of them, but to the best of my knowledge I've never heard any of their songs, unless it was like playing somewhere I was walking through and I didn't know it was one of their songs.

I'm more of a Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, Biggie, John Denver type guy.

Dont lie you threw in the John Denver to trip us out? ROFL

Back