Some guy sitting near me in the library is wearing a Pats jersey

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
Thought it was a bit ironic that I'm on PatriotsPlanet and a guy in a Pats jersey shows up.

Of course, I'm wearing my Jake Delhomme Panthers jersey, so I guess I can't complain about the violation of the Pittsburgh dress code. :shrug:

Thought it was a bit ironic that I'm on PatriotsPlanet and a guy in a Pats jersey shows up.

Of course, I'm wearing my Jake Delhomme Panthers jersey, so I guess I can't complain about the violation of the Pittsburgh dress code. :shrug:

So you're the guy that bought it. ;)

Have you tried to hump his leg, yet?

Didn't this same thing happen to you last year? Maybe he wants to become your friend, not knowing your a Steelers fan:shrug:

So you're the guy that bought it. ;)

476037.gif

Duh!

You're in the freakin' library.

You know, where the smaht people are.

I'm surprised the chick organizing the Dewey Decimal System isn't rocking a Wilfork as we speak.

Is he eatin' a bowl of clam chowda and drinkin' a Dunk Donuts medium regulah?

Hey, Jake Delhomme was the man. Literally. His name means "the man".

Hey I was a fan of his off and on the field - hated to see him go but go he had to. Along with a lot of the personal and FO that sadly are still there.

Back