Sox Planet - come join us for some sexy sox talk

Lou Merloni@LouMerloni
If Dumbo waits any longer to add a couple big league arms, he may get to the point where he feels this team may not be worth it. If that’s the case he should look in the mirror when he asks why that is.

Telling it like it is

I don't like the look of that thread.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zANvYB93u2g" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lou Merloni@LouMerloni
If Dumbo waits any longer to add a couple big league arms, he may get to the point where he feels this team may not be worth it. If that’s the case he should look in the mirror when he asks why that is.

Telling it like it is

Lou Merloni@LouMerloni
One guy after another. They just keep rolling out guys hoping that this may be the day they throw well. Hope sucks. I don’t want “hope”. I want to know that more times than not, I got a guy that will dominate hitters.

Truth

yeah it gets ugly at times but the group in the game threads are good people.

Ugly? How do game threads get ugly, Mikie? We get sidetracked and post off-topic but that's fun. I've yet to see ugliness in the threads.

Ugly? How do game threads get ugly, Mikie? We get sidetracked and post off-topic but that's fun. I've yet to see ugliness in the threads.
Never said the game threads get ugly - let me rephrase it.

The game threads are made up of good people so stay in them to talk about the game, or venture into some of the other sports topics, so far no bullshit in them.

other parts of that site have and continue to get ugly. I missed it but can only assume what was posted before the purging this weekend. I assumed that bullshit is what Roberto71 was talking about.

I'm about ready to pull the plug on the season. I don't like this team. I'm ready to move Mookie as I see no reason to pay him what he's probably going to be looking for and the guy is incapable of stringing together back-to-back quality seasons. I see a lot of quality pieces here, but the pitching is absolute shit from beginning to end. I gave them time to get it together, they haven't to this point and I'm not expecting that they will. I reserve the right to change my mind but at this point I think Elvis will be flying at the start of training camp this year.

I'm about ready to pull the plug on the season. I don't like this team. I'm ready to move Mookie as I see no reason to pay him what he's probably going to be looking for and the guy is incapable of stringing together back-to-back quality seasons. I see a lot of quality pieces here, but the pitching is absolute shit from beginning to end. I gave them time to get it together, they haven't to this point and I'm not expecting that they will. I reserve the right to change my mind but at this point I think Elvis will be flying at the start of training camp this year.

simple solution:

1. Move Mookie to rebuild the system

2. fire Dumbrowski, hire Mikiemo83

who do you think was going to be my A.G.M.?

My pretty face infront of the cameras, you scouting?

Beer cooler in the GM office.

what could go wrong!?

Laughing my ass off.

That is some funny shit right there.

Never said the game threads get ugly - let me rephrase it.

The game threads are made up of good people so stay in them to talk about the game, or venture into some of the other sports topics, so far no bullshit in them.

other parts of that site have and continue to get ugly. I missed it but can only assume what was posted before the purging this weekend. I assumed that bullshit is what Roberto71 was talking about.

There is one user who is being an asshole. He is purposely trying to ruin UT's endeavour for no other reason than he is an asshole.

But on the other hand, I am over there to balance things out. And I am pretty F'ing awesome. Just ask me. I'll tell you.

There is one user who is being an asshole. He is purposely trying to ruin UT's endeavour for no other reason than he is an asshole.

But on the other hand, I am over there to balance things out. And I am pretty F'ing awesome. Just ask me. I'll tell you.
you are awesome, I would hug you but the restraining order would need to be lifted.

That said, yes one person seems to want to ruin it and it seems to be working as long as people refuse to join.

Rephrased: “PF09 was right about the bullpen!”

Just teasin’ bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rephrased: “PF09 was right about the bullpen!”

Just teasin’ bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've given up trying to figure out what they're doing out there this year.

Back