Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Rotten Tomatoes finally has reviews.... and at the moment it is 99% (so I guess people are liking it! :) ) I don't want to actually read any reviews and find out anymore then I already know so I just read the little summary review bits they show on the page
(I'd link it but Chrome is acting nutty on me when I try to cut and paste stuff for some reason). just go to Rotten Tomatoes

I carefully skim through some of the reviews without peeking at any of the plot and so far they look like they went right back to what made the original three great. Your overall consensus is very very very good. Space opera spectacular. If you are true Star Wars fan you will not be disappointed from what I'm reading. I managed to get all this information without even seeing a single plot line.

I'm seeing this tomorrow night in Dublin, Looking forward to it.

The Spire in the city was done up like a lightsabre yesterday!

Dublin_spire_giant_lightsaber.jpg

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4l5eZp8Ae9c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mother f***** some a****** posted a screenshot of a particular famous Star Wars character that gets murdered on Facebook and gave a quick synopsis of the ending.... I want to murder him and so does half the country I'm still going to see it though 100x from what I'm told it's absolutely spectacular

Warning if you love Star Wars you do not want to know what the movies about stay the f*** away from facebook for until you see the movie

I hear ya Pig. always some A-hole that has to ruin stuff. there's been rumors of a certain character and that type of thing happening but no need to spoil things.
I'm going tonight... and I won't say a word on this thread

I'll make a new one :coffee:

Probably seeing this with bro and dad over the holidays. Xmas Eve maybe. Not a big Stars Wars guy but I expect this to be pretty entertaining.

Mother f***** some a****** posted a screenshot of a particular famous Star Wars character that gets murdered on Facebook and gave a quick synopsis of the ending.... I want to murder him and so does half the country I'm still going to see it though 100x from what I'm told it's absolutely spectacular

How do you get murdered on Facebook?

Is there some sort of TRON digitizer I don't know about?

Thanks.

I LOVE Fallon's musical bits. Can't get enough of them, though I am never up late enough to watch his show. I'll usually go a couple of months and then stumble on one like this and then fall into eye guzzling the available youtube videos for hours.

Wow.....

Just got back from the cinema. Saw it in 3D.

It is absolutely brilliant and I have to say, magical.

It has the old magic in spades. The humour, the cinematography, the characters, they're all there. Bravo to the new youngsters, they're superb.

Kylo Ren may well be even better than Vader would you believe.

If you go you could well find yourself with a tear in your eye as the magic just floods back.

Can't recommend it enough.

Back