Steelers Are Coming

hey #12, what was the final score of that game?

Was that from earlier this year? if so 23 - 20 Pats over the Squealers.

what's your excuse for losing at home Sunday,the 25th day of September in the year of our lord 2005?

Well it's official....Steelernation.com officially hates the shat out of me and Pats & Sox.

I have been doing some errrr, "work" over there.

Great thread titled "F the Pats".

http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11684

They never learn do they..........

That's a lot of shat talking for team that.....last I checked isn't even in the playoffs.

sonsofkraftybob said:
Well it's official....Steelernation.com officially hates the shat out of me and Pats & Sox.

And here I thought we were making such strides towards mutual love.

Actually, there are a number of good posters over there (woo, obviously, but several others as well) who have a good sense of humor and football. Then there are those who see the Pats raping their mothers in their dreams and react with wild irrationality (Tibs/Idioteque and others).

Pats and Sox said:
And here I thought we were making such strides towards mutual love.

Actually, there are a number of good posters over there (woo, obviously, but several others as well) who have a good sense of humor and football. Then there are those who see the Pats raping their mothers in their dreams and react with wild irrationality (Tibs/Idioteque and others).

They all remind me of a "mentally retarded serial killers with a chip on their shoulder and a holier than thou attitude that hasn't been laid in 2 decades".

Maybe I just rub them the wrong way or something.

sonsofkraftybob said:
Maybe I just rub them the wrong way or something.
try a little spit or jelly:jerkit:

I think they just are fearful that the season ends sunday for them, what will they do then, watch the Penguins or fire up the hot stove Pirates talk. It must be a very sad place to reside.

Consider the Bengals game as evidence that he can be successful in a shootout and increased passing attempts. "Woooooah, wait a minute now, woo. What's this, you say? Pass me some of that stiller koolaid you're drinking. Last time I checked, he lost that game!" And you would be right. However, our poor line play, inept special teams performance leading to a short field all afternoon, and lack of a power running game were probably more telling than ben's stats for the game. 29 of 41 for 386, an average of 9.4, 3 td's and 3 picks.

Not only did he lost that game, but look how he was picked off 3 times with those 3 TD passes. Ben can't carry a team, nor can he handle any pressure. Hell, not only do you guys protect him from it during the regular season, once the post season came..Well, you saw the results.

I doubt very much so if your run game is taken away that he'll do much in the playoffs.

<<
Great thread titled "F the Pats".
>>

That one had me roaring !

All you have to do to pop that bubble is ask them how it feels to have the winningest coach in Pro Bowl history :LOL:

By the way....brushi's calf is TORN.!!!

Just thought I'd let ya know!!

As reported by FOX Sports News.

tool

In a sign that the calf injury suffered by linebacker Tedy Bruschi isn't too severe, Bruschi appeared in the Patriots' locker room at the end of today's media access period (11:00 a.m.-11:45 ET).

He walked to his locker, put on his practice shell and jersey, and then walked out of the locker room. Bruschi exchanged brief words with two other reporters.

So.give'em an Oscar.

Its torn what can I say.
Dont get upset with the poster.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

read his location under the Ben devil avatar
"not where your at"

true words my lil buddy so freaking true, let's see where us Pats fans are at

3 out of last 4 superbowls
winner of last 2 superbowls
modern age dynasty - the true 1st one of the salary cap
and as for this year - we are in the playoffs and Pittsburg has yet to make that claim.

Watch out for the Lions Dorothy!!!

BionicPatriot said:
Not only did he lost that game, but look how he was picked off 3 times with those 3 TD passes. Ben can't carry a team, nor can he handle any pressure. Hell, not only do you guys protect him from it during the regular season, once the post season came..Well, you saw the results.

I doubt very much so if your run game is taken away that he'll do much in the playoffs.

yeah, the picks certainly didn't help his cause any that afternoon, to be sure. again, though...twas the short field, special teams and an inability to establish the running game that, in my estimation, was the root of all evils that day. the d and o line have been playing some pretty good ball as of late. marvel smith is back in the lineup. coincidence? i don't believe so.

and honestly, is it not possible to fathom that, just perhaps, ben learned a bit from his inept playoff performance of a year ago? he's certainly matured quite a bit in his young professional career and is only getting better.

:thumb:

BionicPatriot said:

With all due respect, I doubt very much you've seen Ben's progress this year.

Curious, who IS carrying the Steeler team in your opinion?

Ben has 11 more games under his belt since AFCCG, several on a gimpy leg and behind a banged up O line. Not the case going into the post season.

woo said:
:wave: helllOOOooo....ooo ooo...i wanna play. :D i was reading this article this morning and thought, perhaps, it had some relevance on the topic of hand. particularly as it pertains to the popular sentiment of ben 'not being able to throw more than 25 times per game.'

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05364/630062.stm

for those interested in the reader's digest encapsulation of said article, a few highilghts: big ben is 21-3 as a starter in the regular season. (yeeeeeees, pats fans...1-1 in the post season, thus a 1-2 record against your bunch. :D )

18-0 when passing 25 or fewer attempts.

Big Ben is currently 2nd in passing rating w/ 103.4

Completion percentage of 63.9 is good for third.

He leads the league in average yards per attempt at 8.93 and touchdown percentage of 6.7. So he likes to go downfield and make it count, when given the opportunity to throw.

Consider the Bengals game as evidence that he can be successful in a shootout and increased passing attempts. "Woooooah, wait a minute now, woo. What's this, you say? Pass me some of that stiller koolaid you're drinking. Last time I checked, he lost that game!" And you would be right. However, our poor line play, inept special teams performance leading to a short field all afternoon, and lack of a power running game were probably more telling than ben's stats for the game. 29 of 41 for 386, an average of 9.4, 3 td's and 3 picks.

What does all of the above mean?? Well, I'm a stiller homer, so naturally I'm going to defend big ben and am quite pleased w/ what he brings to the table. And, taking a good look at some of the numbers breakdown, it would appear to me that an objective argument could be made that, heeeeey...this just in....this kid's pretty good! That being said, I don't have an objective bone in my body. :D Okay, that's all. Carry on. :thumb:
Woo stop trying to ruin our troll bashing with hope and common sense!

Damn party pooper I will have ignore your posts in this thread and concentrate on the mindless slugs posting drivle fromthe comfort of their momma's basement.

mikiemo83 said:
read his location under the Ben devil avatar
"not where your at"

true words my lil buddy so freaking true, let's see where us Pats fans are at

3 out of last 4 superbowls...............you said it.only 3
winner of last 2 superbowls....end of run
modern age propaganda machine for our beloved country in time of war...your right ....thats the only reason you beat the Raider's and the ref's continued it for ya!!
and as for this year - we are going to get knocked out in the first rd.

Watch out for the pansie'sDorothy!!!

Well finally a half intellegent patsie girl.:LOL: :LOL:

Back