Steelers Play A Mean Football - There's No Good Karma Left in Boston thread

grog

Chief Instigation Officer
Reaction score
It goes without saying we are trap game, Red Sox hangover, Steeler game doomed. Big Ben is ready to resume his once stellar career at the expense of our sitting duck Patriots. The team and fans have nothing left to offer as the team from the Fens took it all. Stick a fork in us.

Ever since he was a young boy,
He’s played the football.
From Lima down to Miami
He must have played them all.
But we ain't seen nothing like him
In any stadium this fall...
That slow dumb and Ben kid
Sure plays a mean football!

He stands like a statue,
Becomes part of the machine.
Feeling all the bar girls,
Always staying mean.
He plays like karma’s in him,
Rides bikes into a wall.
Sure plays a mean football!

He's a football player
There has got to be a twist.
A football wizard,
S'got such a supple wrist.

'How do you think he does it? I don't know!
What makes him so good?'

He ain't got no distractions
Can't hear Tom Brady and Bill,
Don't see Talib a dashin'
Plays right thru his smell.
Always wins the replay,
'n' never wilts at all...
Sure plays a mean foot ball.

We thought we were
The A F C king.
But we just handed
Our football crown to him.

Even on our favorite field
He can beat our best.
His team mates lead him in
And he just does the rest.
He's got crazy passer fingers
Never seen him fall...
Sure plays a mean football!!!!!

Last time we played these guys was during Arborgeddon here in CT.

They're going to drop a load on us again.

The Red Sox got all the Karma this week in New England, everyone else is doomed to failure

The Pats are favored by a TD. Yea, right. Steelers embrace the underdog roll and stomp the Pats. Rapistburger dresses up as the ghost of Terry Bradshaw and outplays Brady, who will be dressed as Brady with a broken hand, after karma ball washing him all week. The team dressed up as Bruins will be looking to jump start their running game and will suceed. They run right at the new guy until he says, "Owa tana siam!", which is Samoan for, "This is a bad dream come true." The team dressed as the '02 Patriots will have to run since the air game will be dressed as the Hindenberg. This plays right into the opponents defense which will be dressed as the Steel Curtain. The joy of the World Series turns to shame when BB and Spikes' "Pirate Booty" video is leaked to the media.
Posted via Mobile Device

South Park knows what's going down:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A03zwYzOL6U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So sad to see the Stillers limp biscuit into town and hog tie the patriots while saying you got a pretty mouth

Deliverance time

We are Fvcked

69-0

Football and beer

Beer and football

The region used up all it's good luck when the Sox won the World Series. Unless they can play the game at Fenway we're screwed.

We're doomed!!!1!1!

Crushed by steel. Outcoached by Tomlin, outplayed in every aspect of the game. Biggest November defeat in Patriots history.

(It worked last week, so Grog gets to pick the band and set the tone and I'll chip in. To the tune of "Behind Blue Eyes")

BEHIND THIS LINE

No one knows what it's like
to be the main man
the guy in pain, man
behind this line

to get pasted
my body wasted
my blockers barely tryin'

And my knee-ee---eeeee is surely aching
like my right hand seems to be
I pass hours in the whirlpool
my bones are banged up
blood in my peee---eeeeee----eee

No one knows what it's like to be Brady. Like I do. Tell rookies to screw.
No one but me can vent all of their anger, none of my brilliant skills can show through.

(bridge)
And if they give me rookie recievers
you can bet I'll pass them by
and if my favorites are all triple-covered
I'll force it in -- gonna give that a try

And if Gronk's arm somehow gets re-broken
then you can say we're surely phucked
but I'm still much better than Peyton
discount double-check and Andrew Luck

to be the main man
the guy in pain, man
behind this line.

We're DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED! DOOOOOOOOMED I TELLS YA! I know a Steelers fan and I've already unfriended her on Facebook just so she can't rub it in when the mighty Steelers, led by PhD Quarterback Dr. Ben Roethlisburger (sp?) DDS march all over my hapless Pats.

The Steelers have been waiting for this game all year, and they're runnin the long con on the Pats, layin low pretending they suck like a 2-6 team and then BAM Big Ben goes deep on not only the Pats but also whips out 'Big Ben' for Gisele while Brady's forced to watch and the Pats go down faster than Justin tuck's mom at a fellatio convention. (Which, as an aside is a convention I wish existed)

PaulaMauloo (sp) has AT LEAST 17 picks in this game. 4 of which go for TDs.

The Mighty Steelers : 60 (10 points for each Steelers Super Bowls)
Those Cheatin Patridiots : 3 (1 for each of ours)

I took a crap today and it looked like Jesus.

He told me the Pats would lose. Apparently he's a Steelers fan.

The Pats are favored by a TD. Yea, right. Steelers embrace the underdog roll and stomp the Pats. Rapistburger dresses up as the ghost of Terry Bradshaw and outplays Brady, who will be dressed as Brady with a broken hand, after karma ball washing him all week. The team dressed up as Bruins will be looking to jump start their running game and will suceed. They run right at the new guy until he says, "Owa tana siam!", which is Samoan for, "This is a bad dream come true." The team dressed as the '02 Patriots will have to run since the air game will be dressed as the Hindenberg. This plays right into the opponents defense which will be dressed as the Steel Curtain. The joy of the World Series turns to shame when BB and Spikes' "Pirate Booty" video is leaked to the media.
Posted via Mobile Device

Worse still, the actual Steel Curtain is transported forward in time and we are in for a world of pain. To show their utter disdain for the complete lack of manliness, they destroy a copy of the day current rulebook, just by looking at it. So now it's 1970s rules. Mean Joe Greene lines up opposite Solder and Mankins. He picks them up and slings one under each arm, helmets facing forward. He then spears Brady with them for a 20 yard loss and safety. He then skewers all 3 and eats them raw.

Gronk lines up opposite Jack Lambert, who simply laughs at him. Gronk refuses to go on a route and Mallet's pass is picked off by Jack. The Pats foolishly attempt to tackle him and there is a trail of entrails and brains in his wake.

On O, Franco Harris runs for 850 yards and 28 dead Pats.

Pats lose by an insanely high number.
Posted via Mobile Device

I be interesting if brady throw a ball past 8 yards. To anyone not named Gronk Or dobson. Brady better stop forcing the ball. In double or Triple coverage to Gronk.

Psh. I wish. Good thing I loaded up my fantasy team with Pats so at least there will be some good news for SF87 today.

Pats: 1,000,000
Steelers: 3
SF87's fantasy team: 5,000 (I wasn't able to get your whole roster)

Back