Super Bowl 53: Official Game Thread

I'm biased, but I don't think you can beat U2 in Superbowl XXXVI. I know that was a unique situation after 9/11 and seeing those names rolling by as they sung "Where the Streets have no Name" was incredible.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pH5tHgXS-2M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That one and Prince were great

Now D, we're gonna need you to go ahead and pick up right where you left off... Thank you

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Now D, we're gonna need you to go ahead and pick up right where you left off... Thank you

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hell ya. After last SB this D is a revelation. Too bad our O isn’t doing what it did against Philly. Yet.

Let’s go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's hoping their offense didn't change anything, and ours did.

Not counting on that.

McVay will have something planned for this half, but our guys are playing so well right now they just might be able to stop it.

We've seen this movie before (low scoring 1st half). lets see how it goes this time

Took half time off to take a shower. I need it for so many reasons. What's up with NE getting to the SB all the time, then looking beyond awful. If the Rams weren't stinking it up too, we'd be down 20 points by now. Maybe the defeat of the Chiefs just took it out of them, or they started to believe their own hype and got lazy or maybe everybody's just having a bad day at the same time. But whatever it is, watching this game is torture. We'll probably pull it out but god's sake, 3-0 at the half??? Not exactly what I was hoping for.

:rolleyes:

How did he not catch that. Not getting any bounces.

And now Chung is done. Fuck man. We need a break to go our way

Back