Super Bowl 53: Official Game Thread

That will be a big loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next man up. Got a chance to make a name for yourself in the super bowl

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Took half time off to take a shower. I need it for so many reasons. What's up with NE getting to the SB all the time, then looking beyond awful. If the Rams weren't stinking it up too, we'd be down 20 points by now. Maybe the defeat of the Chiefs just took it out of them, or they started to believe their own hype and got lazy or maybe everybody's just having a bad day at the same time. But whatever it is, watching this game is torture. We'll probably pull it out but god's sake, 3-0 at the half??? Not exactly what I was hoping for.

:rolleyes:

There are probably several reasons for that. One of them is it's the Superbowl, and you're facing the NFC Champions, and they will always be a good team. Another is BB, and co only have two weeks to prepare against an opponent they just don't know. From the time you win the AFCCG, there's a very short time to gameplan, and you have to deal with all the media scrum, and all the distractions and BB and the Patriots plan to the nth degree, and during the regular season, they know so far ahead of who their opponents are. But above all, I just think it's you're in the SB, and you'll be playing a damn good team, and the NFC Champions always has a very strong defense, and that's how you get to Brady.

All I ask for is ONE FUCKING TIME!

Hightower, catch that ball and they don't have this mess

I said the same thing to my boy. Hightower catches that and Chung is not hurt

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Need Brady to be accurate on throws to people who aren’t Jules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back