SUPER BOWL L: What's the Story?

I haven't watched anything football related since the Pats lost but I am forced to watch the SB on Sunday. At least there will be good food and friends and I can laugh as the Panthers annihilate the Donkeys for their 2nd SB blowout loss in 3 years.

I can't see how ManninHGH would want anything to do with Irsay ever. He may decide to retire a Colt only because he spent so much of his career there and always loved the fans BUT I could totally see him retire a Bronco given his strong relationship with Elway. My hope is that he goes to Tenn as an owner or GM and haunts the Colts the rest if his days.

Dumb question...depending on when he asked Peyton that couldn't it technically be tampering?

Today, NaPolian said on NFL Insiders that Peyton has played "like the old Peyton" the past 2 games and that he has pop in his legs and zip on his throws. Ummm...ok.
AND, Peyton decided to let it out there that he will need hip replacement eventually. Interesting timing. :coffee:

I don't know where to put put this, but Barack and Michelle are being interviewed about their Super Bowl party and Michelle said that her Mother spends the evening in the "Champagne Room".

So, we've learned that the First Mother-in-Law is a stripper.

i almost puked seeing that interview. are softsoap personal talk interviews with politicians a normal part of network tv pregame sb shows?

The story definitely isn't the commercials. They suck big time.

The story is that call on that 22 yard catch called incomplete

How was that NOT a catch???

The fix is in! Refs doing everything they can to make sure Pey-Pey goes out on top.

Blandino in the headset, that's how.

NFL playing favorites and rigging the game any way it possibly can. #Integrity

“The Cotch Botch” – Super Bowl Replay Assistant’s Wife is a Huge Broncos Fan

<time>February 9, 2016</time> Every NFL game has two officials in the replay booth.
There’s the “replay official” and the “replay assistant.” Those two guys. That’s it.
When a referee goes under the hood, he’s consulting with the replay assistant. In Sunday’s Super Bowl, the replay assistant was a man from Denver named Jimmy Oldham.
As you’ll see from the pictures and comments below (which Mrs. Oldham publicly posted on Facebook), Oldham’s wife is a passionate Denver Broncos fan. Like really passionate, which begs the question: how on earth did the NFL assign Oldham to the Super Bowl and expect him to remain unbiased?
broncos1.png

The 2011 draft was a great day for the Denver Broncos. There was a lot of anxious people. Cam Newton was the odds on favorite #1 pic, but the new coach Ron Rivera has always been a defensive mind. The Broncos clearly had no plans of drafting Cam Newton. Had the Panthers taken Von Miller, the Broncos were likely to take Marcell Dareus. Giving the Bills a chance at Cam Newton. As we know, the Panthers took Newton and the Broncos got Miller. Both #1 and #2 in the 2001 draft lead their teams to Super Bowl L. Who will win the battle?

The Broncos D is so fast and the pass rush, lead by Miller is pretty damn good. If they can get to Newton and force him to either rush when he doesn't want to, or throw the ball sooner than he wants to (in other words, disrupted him) the Broncos can win this game. The other thing they need to do early is stop J. Stew dead in his tracks.

Or perhaps this will be the story. This nonsense that the fix was in sounds about as sour grapes as Tom Brady and the Patriots can only win when they cheat. You guys are better than this.

Back