Super Bowl National Anthem

I don't know, that halftime show had to be the worst ever halftime show of any superbowl. Wow that sucked.

I find myself saying pretty much the same thing every year, its like they are on a mission to outdo their predecessors level of suck
Posted via Mobile Device

Aguliera's last few screeching notes..reminded me of Roseanne Barr's which was hands down the worst..

There are recording artists that can actually play live but as much as I like hip hop pop for doing aerobics to, live.. those bands are NOT good in live performance. And the chick from Glee should not even sing when she is in the shower!!

Aguliera's last few screeching notes..reminded me of Roseanne Barr's which was hands down the worst..

There are recording artists that can actually play live but as much as I like hip hop pop for doing aerobics too live, those bands are NOT good in live performance. And the chick from Glee should not even sing when she is in the shower!!

This. There is a reason those albums are smothered in auto-tune and the like.

I'm not a fan per se of the crack goddess, but she nailed the National Anthem at the SB like never before or since.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YHmdu_I_0zI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm not a fan per se of the crack goddess, but she nailed the National Anthem at the SB like never before or since.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YHmdu_I_0zI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THe best along with Beyonce in Houston.

Jordin Sparks sang at the NFCCG in Phoenix and was AMAZING as well.

I KNOW who they should have had at halftime duh

Parliament!:)

This is the biggest problem right here, people trying to top this.. they need to just sing the song and stop trying to have the next 'whiteny' moment. It's not going to happen people, just memorize the words and get through it.

FOr SERIOUS this or Earth WInd and Fire type band would be ROCKING.:)

Is Parliament still around? :rockon:

George Clinton OMGosh love the dude

My BIL will not let his collection leave the house you have to listen to it there LOL

They would rock the place down and that be it :)

and she is the ONLY one who has messed up/

Hardly

So? She sucked, pure and simple.

She told various outlets before the SB that she was going to give an unforgettable performance, and that she was going to give the National Anthem HER spin.

Well, she screwed up trying to be too self-centered. Good. She deserved it. Karma's a bitch.

So? She sucked, pure and simple.

She told various outlets before the SB that she was going to give an unforgettable performance, and that she was going to give the National Anthem HER spin.

Well, she screwed up trying to be too self-centered. Good. She deserved it. Karma's a bitch.

yeah she did she sure did
suck

but hey I still think she is amazing with her singing skills regardless of what she is like off the stage, can separate the two

FOr SERIOUS this or Earth WInd and Fire type band would be ROCKING.:)

Is Parliament still around? :rockon:

I was thinking of both of these when we were posting, too!

We are so saturated with crappy music, movies, books, etc, and so many of the truly great artists are gone.

Back