SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

Yeah, you're right. It didn't help them get parity since we won the SB anyway that next year. Brady's FU tour.
I'm going to start calling you, Chubby Checker.
72kW.gif

was out doing errands (I'm in NH) and it is DAMN cold. You know when you hear zero degrees it's cold, but when you are outside in single digits (and a bit windy here) you really appreciate what the players are going to be going thru.
Hoping/rooting for Pats but I think they are going to need a +2 on the turnovers, not give up any pick 6/scoop-n-score - and probably need one of their own - to add to whatever Frozen Mac(aroni) is able to do. If we were playing a rookie QB in zero degrees at home in a playoff game, we'd probably be pretty confident.

Go Pats!

Just saw that Wynn is out tonight.
Sorry to post relevant info about tonights game on this thread.:cry::dance:
lets try and make this a trend.... :)

On the radio (98.5) they were saying earlier that while Wilkerson was "elevated from the practice squad" he wasn't going to be playing (not on the game roster I guess)
anyone see anything official on that yet?
So that mean Harry will be in for his blocking and occasional dropped pass ?

On the radio (98.5) they were saying earlier that while Wilkerson was "elevated from the practice squad" he wasn't going to be playing (not on the game roster I guess)
What was the point of elevating him (Wilkerson) if he's not on the game roster?

The way Barmore was taken out of the last game, I'll be surprised to see him make any significant contributions tonight.

was out doing errands (I'm in NH) and it is DAMN cold. You know when you hear zero degrees it's cold, but when you are outside in single digits (and a bit windy here) you really appreciate what the players are going to be going thru.
Hoping/rooting for Pats but I think they are going to need a +2 on the turnovers, not give up any pick 6/scoop-n-score - and probably need one of their own - to add to whatever Frozen Mac(aroni) is able to do. If we were playing a rookie QB in zero degrees at home in a playoff game, we'd probably be pretty confident.

Go Pats!
I’m in NH too, took the dog out earlier. Yuck.

Yeah, not so much. I would venture that most of the NFL is rooting for us to kick the shit out of you guys.

Are you kidding me? On various NFL platforms I’m seeing fans all laughing at the Bills’ “die hard” softies.

Bills Mafia has rapidly become a national joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back