SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

I dont see how much blame can be put on the offense. I thought the plan was good and moved the ball ok. Tough to win when defense gets literally zero stops.

Agreed that the D sucked donkey's balls tonight. 100%.

The offense had the ball the same number of times and was running screens in the RZ.

I'm glad the Patriots made the playoffs. They're not ready for the playoffs, but Mac Jones got some playoff experience. And that's good. And, he had a good playoff game, especially for a rookie. Fine season, Mac Jones!

Looking forward to the inevitable Buffalo TD coming up here

I dont see how much blame can be put on the offense. I thought the plan was good and moved the ball ok. Tough to win when defense gets literally zero stops.

Some blame on execution - Ints, dropped balls. Mac played well and earned some respect tonight. No blame on McD from my pov.

True Story:

Sat down to watch the game with Dad and got up after the Bills first drive and told him that I wasn't going to sit around and watch the Patriots get beat by 40 points. I didn't even do that when the boys got waxed by Baltimore back in the day. It's the first time in my memory as a Pats fan of shutting it down early. Not even Super Bowl XX had me shutting the TV off. Not sure what that means, but I've never been so confident in a gut feeling than I was after watching that drive. Might not lose by 40, but I'm not sure what the cutoff for 'pathetic showing' is.

Happy with the season, super disappointed in the effort today. Very interested to see the moves coach makes this offseason.

Missed y'all. Hope you've been all right. I'm still kickin' around a bit. Mostly just older and more irritable.

True Story:

Sat down to watch the game with Dad and got up after the Bills first drive and told him that I wasn't going to sit around and watch the Patriots get beat by 40 points. I didn't even do that when the boys got waxed by Baltimore back in the day. It's the first time in my memory as a Pats fan of shutting it down early. Not even Super Bowl XX had me shutting the TV off. Not sure what that means, but I've never been so confident in a gut feeling than I was after watching that drive. Might not lose by 40, but I'm not sure what the cutoff for 'pathetic showing' is.

Happy with the season, super disappointed in the effort today. Very interested to see the moves coach makes this offseason.

Missed y'all. Hope you've been all right. I'm still kickin' around a bit. Mostly just older and more irritable.
great seeing you!

True Story:

Holy shit balls.

Great to see you man! Really great. I hope you and yours have been well and I hope you aren't a stranger!

Back