Superbowl 50 prediction thread - what you want to happen, what will happen

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
What I want to happen: Bronco's get blown out. I never enjoyed a lopsided SB as much as the Seattle/Denver one 2 years ago. A ManninHGH pick six would be nice

What I think will happen: Carolina wins by 8 or more but it takes a while as Carolina grinds down both denver lines. Call it close thru 3 qtrs but you can see Carolina taking over in the 4th and dominating.

What I want to happen....lets see. Peyton come out and throw 3 picks, get benched and Brock lead them to victory...Just from a media standpoint of watching them try and come up with something.

The best outcome would be for ManninHGH to pee down his leg and throw a couple of pick sixes and get benched.

What I think will happen is the game will be closer than people think. Denver D will keep it close as well as their STs especially their punter who will help flip field position. In the end, Panthers are just too much on both sides of the ball and they win by 10-14 points in what I think will be a boring game.

P.S. IF game is out of reach by halftime, Butler's pick gets showed over and over as the networks try to keep viewers by showing the best SB ending in history.

Want: Complete and utter humiliation for ManningHGH. Zero zip on the ball and multiple pick sixes. Enough ManningFace to keep my fantasy team in avatars for years to come.

Think: Slow start to the game. Carolina 7-0 at the end of the first. 14-3 at the half. 17 to 10 at the end of three. 27-13 Final

I want to see Peyton scramble again, and during his slide, Manningfaceplanting into a Panther's junk and losing the football, giving us years of Nutfumble enjoyment.

The perfect ending to Manning's fraudulent career would be a Brady Championship sandwich. Tom's third MVP and his finest moment between two Manning complete humiliations on his way out the door..

Schadenfreude can't get any better than that.

Cheers, BostonTim

I want the Broncos to lose in a blowout.

I think the Broncos will lose in a low scoring defensive struggle.

Carolina will win by 10-17 points. I would prefer to see the Denver defense get Manning a second ring, but it is what it is.

Nothing but a solid beatdown by the Panthers will make this game worth watching for me. I'm so sick of Donkey fans acting like they're defense is the best the NFL has ever seen. In predicting a 2 td win by the Panthers and ManningHGH goes down as the biggest choke artist in NFL history.

I want Carolina to blow them out, but I have a funny feeling about this game. I think Denver is going to win a tight, low scoring game somewhere in the 17-14 ballpark area. Unlike the last time Denver was in the SB sporting the #1 all time best offense, they have a championship caliber defense this time around. I don't see Manning doing anything stupid, just rely on the D and maintain good field position. I think they have the capability to keep Carolina at bay

I want Carolina to blow them out, but I have a funny feeling about this game. I think Denver is going to win a tight, low scoring game somewhere in the 17-14 ballpark area

The only way that this happens is, if the Panthers have a total meltdown...or, the fix is in.

Like I said, anything is possible.

The only way that this happens is, if the Panthers have a total meltdown...or, the fix is in.

Like I said, anything is possible.

I just added more to my post. I don't believe in "the fix"

I do believe Denver has the defense to pull it off though. I'm a defense guy all the way

I absolutely do believe that they can fix games...all you need to see is the Steelers Seahawks superbowl. That's a smoking gun.

Whatever man

I think it's sour grapes and another reason why the NFL and fans suck

Players win games

Back