Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Goodbye summer. Wish you could stay a while longer.

DI5KaahV4AEiMiT.jpg

crash41.gif

I've seen Part I before, but I believe the toss at the end is new to me. ROFL

OK, two things...

I never participated in this thread, because when I first read it, I read it as "circle (something else)", and was afraid to look.

I have been a member of the Planet for well over 10 years. I never noticed the stars until just now after reading Jaric's original post.

OK, two things...

I never participated in this thread, because when I first read it, I read it as "circle (something else)", and was afraid to look.

I have been a member of the Planet for well over 10 years. I never noticed the stars until just now after reading Jaric's original post.

Quite the opposite of a "circle (something else)" actually. It's like a random thoughts thread with a group of regulars. Oh, there are cats too, and rep. Stick around.

OK, two things...

:tmack:

Quite the opposite of a "circle (something else)" actually. It's like a random thoughts thread with a group of regulars. Oh, there are cats too, and rep. Stick around.

There are GIFs too.

Another Freestyle Friday Fail.

tumblr_nqdfvqXAMd1tlb56zo1_400.gif

Back