Teh Official Week 6 Pats vs Steelers Game Thread

Similar to last week.

D seems to need time to settle in.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I can live with giving up under 20, we usually will win that.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

I would have gone QB sneak on 4th.

Too little time left, no reason.

I wonder is Bennett still ginger on that Ankle? He's been quiet again this week in open field. Hell of a blocker of course.

Pats not looked all that great today, but a win is a win, got to do better in Buffalo next Sunday

We're on to Buffalo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all the talk of a sucky D, we manage, once again, to keep a pretty talented offense under 20 pts.
In that category, we're second in the league only beaten by Minnesota. To me that's pretty much the only defensive stat that matters.

For all the talk of a sucky D, we manage, once again, to keep a pretty talented offense under 20 pts.
In that category, we're second in the league only beaten by Minnesota. To me that's pretty much the only defensive stat that matters.

Yeah it was ugly at times, but you have to win those too. Have a good practice and go get some revenge next week.

Congrats on the win and keeping a pretty talented 2nd and 3rd string offense under 20.

Congrats on the win and keeping a pretty talented 2nd and 3rd string offense under 20.

With Ben, yes they are pretty talented but without him they are shit. And your HC is a moron wasting their timeouts like he did but it worked out great for the Pats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back