?Tell Tom Brady I?m sorry I didn?t make him pretty enough.?

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
‘Tell Tom Brady I’m sorry I didn’t make him pretty enough.’

Sorry, but I thought this deserved its own thread. LMAO

Linky.

Courtroom artist: ‘Tell Tom Brady I’m sorry I didn’t make him pretty enough.’
By Lloyd Mallison @thatbritishgent
Boston.com Staff | 08.12.15 | 3:45 PM

Jane Rosenberg has had easier days. The courtroom artist says she was “bombarded with calls and emails” on Tuesday after creating what one critic on Twitter called “the worst sketch of Tom Brady ever created.”

“I haven’t digested it yet,” she said in an interview. “I know it’s gone viral. It’s kind of funny now, I may feel sad later, but right now it hasn’t sunk in.”

She added: “Tell Tom Brady I’m sorry I didn’t make him pretty enough. He’s very pretty.”

Brady was in court Tuesday making his case before a federal judge in the latest chapter of the Deflategate saga.

Rosenberg said that as a courtroom artist, the length of time she has to work on a sketch varies. If it’s an arraignment, she can have as little as five minutes to make a sketch.

“I know I don’t tend to flatter people,” she said.

While she has little time, Rosenberg says she aims to capture everything about a proceeding: mood, scene, and likeness.

“I’m not perfect in that length of time,” she said. “I’m lucky enough people realized it was Tom Brady.”
Contact Lloyd Mallison at lloyd.mallison@boston.com. Follow him on Twitter at @thatbritishgent

CMOv2IeWEAAEnfr.jpg:large
CMOvr_lWcAA_MdH.png:large

:jester:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I was fortunate to be in the court room witnessing the hearing. One thing that stood out to me is when a Colt fan interrupted the session by calling Tom Brady a cheater, and as the court officers wisked the guy away you could see Brady holding his four rings at the Colt fan..:coffee:

Here is what I saw in my own illustration...

I heard on nfln last night that TB autographed the sketch for her.
Posted via Mobile Device

Did Rosenberg work the Nightstalker trial?

I think serial killers are fascinating to study...but Ramirez creeped me the hell out. Most of those types you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley; I'd hate to meet this dude in broad daylight in a crowded area.

I think serial killers are fascinating to study...but Ramirez creeped me the hell out. Most of those types you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley; I'd hate to meet this dude in broad daylight in a crowded area.

That's also an interest of mine and I agree about Ramirez. He looked like a vampire right out of central casting. As soon as I saw the sketch he's the first guy I thought of.

Back