That time I CRUSHED something LIKE A BOSS

Brady's Bunch

Let me get right on that with thinking
Reaction score
Hey peons, here's a story I never gave you the pleasure of reading before

So one day me and my brotha Pauly-D head over to the Red Wings proshop to buy a SSIIICCKK new Jimbo Howard jersey. I mean this thing was boner inducing, bulge out of your pants ridiculously bomb straight up badass. So we're walking there(there's no cars in Detroit anymore) and I see this little kid in a Petyton Manning jersey licking a giant lollipop coming up towads us. Naturally, I'm wearing my genuine Patriots home throwback Tom Brady jersey with 75th anniversay patch under my leather Patriots super bowl jacket that has super bowl 36, 38 and 39 patches on it and a giant '16-0' embroidered on the back. That's right. Sixteen. and. Oh. Anyway, back to that annoying child, he comes up to me and is like 'brady's gay' and i'm like 'child please', then I picked the kid up and punted him across the street, you should have seen the look on his face, it was like when a certain QB of a certain super bowl threw a certain interception to a certain player with a certain amount of time left to go down by a certain amount which ultimately led to the loss of a certain super bowl.

So we finally get to the pro shop, only to find the great Jimmy Howard jersey is sold out. D'andre behind the counter gives me some BS excuse but I don't buy it so I CRUSH his face with my fist and walk out but not before I throw a chair through the front window. Some cops saw me but when I told them they ran out of jerseys they apologized and even let me hitch a ride on their bike pegs. We were cruising...like a boss. Like. A. Boss.

It. does. not. compute.

I'm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-DMC81IvBeg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-DMC81IvBeg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Look if it's just too awesome for you guys to understand then get off my message board

Hey peons, here's a story I never gave you the pleasure of reading before

So one day me and my brotha Pauly-D head over to the Red Wings proshop to buy a SSIIICCKK new Jimbo Howard jersey. I mean this thing was boner inducing, bulge out of your pants ridiculously bomb straight up badass. So we're walking there(there's no cars in Detroit anymore) and I see this little kid in a Petyton Manning jersey licking a giant lollipop coming up towads us. Naturally, I'm wearing my genuine Patriots home throwback Tom Brady jersey with 75th anniversay patch under my leather Patriots super bowl jacket that has super bowl 36, 38 and 39 patches on it and a giant '16-0' embroidered on the back. That's right. Sixteen. and. Oh. Anyway, back to that annoying child, he comes up to me and is like 'brady's gay' and i'm like 'child please', then I picked the kid up and punted him across the street, you should have seen the look on his face, it was like when a certain QB of a certain super bowl threw a certain interception to a certain player with a certain amount of time left to go down by a certain amount which ultimately led to the loss of a certain super bowl.

So we finally get to the pro shop, only to find the great Jimmy Howard jersey is sold out. D'andre behind the counter gives me some BS excuse but I don't buy it so I CRUSH his face with my fist and walk out but not before I throw a chair through the front window. Some cops saw me but when I told them they ran out of jerseys they apologized and even let me hitch a ride on their bike pegs. We were cruising...like a boss. Like. A. Boss.

Child Please.

:blink:

<object height="315" width="500">

<embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/NisCkxU544c&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="500"></object>

10char

Anyway, back to that annoying child, he comes up to me and is like 'brady's gay' and i'm like 'child please', then I picked the kid up and punted him across the street, you should have seen the look on his face,

this had me loling

<object height="315" width="500">

<embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/NisCkxU544c&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="500"></object>

10char

I can't even enjoy it anymore :(

Please don't ruin tits as an adjective for me. :grovel:

Annihilus has mantits?

small_the%20mad%20guide%20to%20man%20boobs.jpg

Back