The 2024 Draft

What about Spencer Rattler? I don't how good either of them are but I would take either of those names. Definitely the best class of QB names next year.
Wasn’t Rattler the QB that kept jumping teams? I thought he was in Oklahoma…

J.J. McCarthy is a guy a really like. Excellent athlete, good arm & smart. While he does throw a very good deep ball I've seen him have some trouble accuracy wise on the intermediate to medium throws but that can be cleaned up. I think when April rolls around this is one guy that might shoot up the draft board.
plus he looks like zach wilson! 😄
1697507713293.png

Wasn’t Rattler the QB that kept jumping teams? I thought he was in Oklahoma…
I learned more about Rattler in the last 5 minutes than I have in the last 5 years. He's a 5th year senior. He was at Oklahoma, sat most of first year, played great the next, regressed after that, then went to South Carolina. Did decent last year and playing well this year.

What does the 2025 QB draft class look like? It would be hard to pass on Marvin Harrison Jr if he's available this draft, even if it's just to piss off Colts fans. Then we can draft his brother in a few years. Does Peyton have a son entering the draft soon? :)

What does the 2025 QB draft class look like? It would be hard to pass on Marvin Harrison Jr if he's available this draft, even if it's just to piss off Colts fans. Then we can draft his brother in a few years. Does Peyton have a son entering the draft soon? :)
i think cooper's kid is a qb. not sure where he is age wise.

There are a handful who aren't starting yet, Ty Simpson, Gunnar Stockton, Jacurri Brown - but they'd need to do some really impressive shit to grade out better than the top3 or 4 QBs from this draft.

Where do you have Jayden Daniels projected to go this year?
Where do I think he should go, or where should he go? He'll probably go mid-late first round, because it's going to be insane how many QBs go in the top 15, and he might be in that group.

To me, he's like a third-round pick kinda guy, but he'll go to some team in the first and disappoint, just like JJ Mccarthy and Bo Nix, and probably Drake Maye. I mean, I've seen Shadeur Sanders mocked in the first round, and he's a developmental guy to me as well - so we'll see.

If he sticks to this we can forget about Caleb Williams

View: https://twitter.com/SavageSports_/status/1714455776717087081

I read that last week and it was pure bullshit clickbait. There is a rule that prohibits that from
happening and Williams never did any of it. It was piling on a guy that hit a rough patch and
suddenly tearing him down was in vogue. And the media did what they do.

I saw USC's first drive last night and thought "Yep. He's the real deal".

He showed it all. Arm talent, poise, leadership, running talent, elusiveness, skill and accuracy.

I have zero doubts that he is the best prospect at the position in many years. Others can
conclude what they wish, but trying to portray him as a bad guy is some weak sauce.

When Mac Jones goes deep I involuntarily flinch because I know it's going to be ugly. Enough
with the excuses. He's not very good.

Back