The 2024 Draft

Actually, I have the NFL app lol honestly I just hope I can make it till the third pic in the draft. I usually asleep by 7:30.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe you should put off. Looking at certain websites :jerkit: . Until after the Patriots pick 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
The boomers in this thread trying to figure out How The Youtubes Works is hysterical.

You point your world wide web browser to the YouTube site and type 'Pat McAfee' into the search bar. Hit enter, and it will likely be the top result.

You don't need to pay.
You don't need to subscribe to anything.
McAfee's show is livestreamed from his Youtube site, it has nothing to do with Youtube TV or Youtube Premium. There is a chance you'll get ads at some point during the broadcast.
are there any videos showing this you could post here?

The boomers in this thread trying to figure out How The Youtubes Works is hysterical.

You point your world wide web browser to the YouTube site and type 'Pat McAfee' into the search bar. Hit enter, and it will likely be the top result.

You don't need to pay.
McAfee's show is livestreamed from his Youtube site, it has nothing to do with Youtube TV or Youtube Premium. There is a chance you'll get ads at some point during the broadcast.
I even provided the link to it earlier in this thread…EZPZ

are there any videos showing this you could post here?
I want to know now if there are Youtube videos that explain how to go to Youtube. :coffee:

Fun fact from my U/Highsmith source I just heard - said they were taking Maye at 3, and would only entertain a trade if they could guarantee themselves Caleb Williams or Marvin Harrison. (Which leads me to believe their draft board is: 1) Harrison 2) Williams 3) Maye - in which case, that's a W for the front office in my mind, that they didn't grade stupidly)

The trade offers they've been getting are pretty garbage (Not even 2 firsts or equivalent), so don't discount a trade-out completely. But they're pretty satisfied in staying at 3 and taking Maye.

You don't need to pay.
my main tv is so old,it's not even a smart tv. or even a barely cognizant tv...😄

You certainly do have to subscribe to Youtube TV, I pay a monthly subscription for it. From what I understand, he has a channel on Youtube which is why you can watch his shows for free.
It’s free, he’s going to make bank on it from all of the views and sponsors.

You don't need to pay.
Whatsa a YouTube?

You don't need to pay.
I rest my case, thank you counselor.

With the 3rd pick in the draft, the New England Patriots trade out and down. The spirit of Bill Belichick still perseveres! 😁

In 2 hours as of right now, the Pats will have been on the clock for 1 minute.

It does. I always love watching the first round and, in particular, the unexpected stuff, but for this draft I
have a very specific idea in mind for us. No socks and underwear. This year we get the Red Ryder BB gun and
there'll be no worries about shooting our eye out with it.

If Washington turns in their card for Daniels I'm going to pour a couple of fingers of a smoky single-malt over
a single ice cube to celebrate. I'm fully invested with landing Drake Maye as the best possible use of that pick for
the future of this team. No panic, no bag. Have the balls to take the kid, Wolf, and our tomorrows get a lot brighter.

Sure, I could be wrong, but I don't think so. It's Christmas in April.

View attachment 26738
If it was possible I’d triple love this post.

You don't need to pay.
What's a browser?

In 2 hours as of right now, the Pats will have been on the clock for 1 minute.
you know one thing that really grinds my gears*..... the bears will use most of their clock time before picking Williams. can't they just do it right away, and same for any team that isn't going to do anything but pick who they are picking? I get that the pats will have calls begging to trade (maybe anyway) so that can take time, but when they use up to the last 20 seconds, and the team on the clock picks the most obvious guy... hey, lets save us some time here and just make the damn pick!

1714088021601.png

6 1st round picks i believe 2 stayed longer than 1 contract (hightower,solder) that's 33%. so...not significantly below 36%.
I'm a bit confused about this resign business. The implication seems to be that because the Pats didn't resign their draft pick, it means BB was a bad drafter.

But not resigning a draft pick doesn't mean it was a bad pick, only that the player signed with a different team. This is almost certainly due to $$$, and I would submit that it is more the players the Patriots drafted over the last 2 decades were so good that other teams outbid the Pats for these players.

Back