The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

This is similar to skewing the stats in your earlier post where you point out that if you only count the weak teams the Pats played, the Pats played only weak teams.

Now it's beware, the Chiefs can use film to get better, ignoring the fact that other teams also use film to get better, and it isn't one game. Did you watch the Chiefs-Lions game? The one where Mahomes had a pedestrian 300 yards and zero TDs? The game they won on a freak play?

The Chiefs didn't exactly use film to self-scout and correct their problems, now did they? Because the Colts played them tough, with Mahomes again having an average 300 yards passing and one TD on a weird broken play.

I'm not saying the Chiefs are bad. They are a good team. But they aren't the 50 TD/ 5000 yard Chiefs team that lost to the Patriots twice last year. (I know, Dee Ford, Coin Toss, Blah Blah. They still lost twice.)

Teams are what their record is.
Pats are 5-0
Chiefs are 4-1
Colts and Ravens are 3-2.

Over a season, things tend to average out. Maybe it will change and the Pats will suck and the Chiefs will go 18-1. But I doubt it, and trying to cherry pick stats to show that will happen is just stupid.

that would require such a monumental shift that it's incalculable. Andy Reid would have to become BFB, BFB would have to become Andy Reid. The Queefs would have to play defense.

A year later. O-2 against the Pat's. Mere Division Winner, to Pat's Lombardi. Loser (to Pats) at Foxboro, regular season, and in AFCCG at HOME. Currently tied for Second in AFC with Bills, behind 5-0 Patriots. Currently with 35 Net Points to Pats 121 net points.

Some doubtless mind you got there. :coffee:

How many years in a row have the Chiefs been the better team? Seems like its been a few....

This is similar to skewing the stats in your earlier post where you point out that if you only count the weak teams the Pats played, the Pats played only weak teams.

Now it's beware, the Chiefs can use film to get better, ignoring the fact that other teams also use film to get better, and it isn't one game. Did you watch the Chiefs-Lions game? The one where Mahomes had a pedestrian 300 yards and zero TDs? The game they won on a freak play?

The Chiefs didn't exactly use film to self-scout and correct their problems, now did they? Because the Colts played them tough, with Mahomes again having an average 300 yards passing and one TD on a weird broken play.

I'm not saying the Chiefs are bad. They are a good team. But they aren't the 50 TD/ 5000 yard Chiefs team that lost to the Patriots twice last year. (I know, Dee Ford, Coin Toss, Blah Blah. They still lost twice.)

Teams are what their record is.
Pats are 5-0
Chiefs are 4-1
Colts and Ravens are 3-2.

Over a season, things tend to average out. Maybe it will change and the Pats will suck and the Chiefs will go 18-1. But I doubt it, and trying to cherry pick stats to show that will happen is just stupid.

I am very curious to see how the season pans out. KC has a few more tough
teams on their schedule than the Pats have on its schedule.

It could go either way, but my guess would be that the Pats will have a better record than KC come Thanksgiving.

How many years in a row have the Chiefs been the better team? Seems like its been a few....

I can remember the Chefs crushing the Pats a few years ago (two games at least)...with Alex Smith. Ugh...that gives their fans more of a swagger vs the Pats.

I can remember the Chefs crushing the Pats a few years ago (two games at least)...with Alex Smith. Ugh...that gives their fans more of a swagger vs the Pats.

they seem to keep thinking this is 5 years ago...how did that season end again?

Well, its finally out. The book on beating the Chiefs that is.

1)Injure Mahomes
2)Double their best receiver
3) Hope Kelce has a bad day

LOl. Heard that on the Radio this morning.

Anyway ,Hi guys. Glad we're in your head!

1)Injure Mahomes

nah, you just need to keep Kermit in the pocket. All of that other stuff is extraneous.

1)Injure Mahomes

Your Chiefs Planet has a 2+ year thread about how Brady’s done. And it seems to always be on page 1.
:coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your Chiefs Planet has a 2+ year thread about how Brady’s done. And it seems to always be on page 1.
:coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's because we still have hope.

1)Injure Mahomes

better than we are in your team.... just call us daddy

Back