imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
Playing horseshoes.:coffee:

5b303a60a0e723ecf6886be23a32b37c.jpg

9k=

tAau1V5.jpg

sdolJ6VecUVV1xxxRU58B+WMhNQC01gbAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Congratulations the titans & jags suck. Jags kicker should he cut . He basically cost them the game .

I think they play the Chargers on Thursday (in San Diego (stay classy)) and then get the long week+ to prepare for the Pats.

Could be a loooooong 10 days for Clot fans

They play Houston.

Do they have a good FG kicker?

REGULAR

• 1 Sep 13 LOSS AT
    bills.png
    Colts 14 Bills 27 GAME DAY
  • 2 Sep 21 LOSS
    jets.png
    Jets 20 Colts 7 GAME DAY
  • 3 Sep 27 WIN AT
    titans.png
    Colts 35 Titans 33 GAME DAY
  • 4 Oct 4 WIN
    jaguars.png
    Jaguars 13 Colts 16 GAME DAY
  • 5 Oct 8 8:25PMEDT * , AT
    texans.png
    Texans
  • 6 Oct 18 8:30PMEDT '
    patriots.png
    Patriots
  • 7 Oct 25 1:00PMEDT )
    saints.png
    Saints
  • 8 Nov 2 8:30PMEST + AT
    panthers.png
    Panthers
  • 9 Nov 8 4:25PMEST *
    broncos.png
    Broncos
  • 10 BYE

Bill O'Brien was not happy after yesterday's pitiful performance. I think the Texans bounce back and beat the Colts.
Texans should win.
Pats will win.
Saints should win.
Panthers will win.
Broncos will win.

The Colts are looking at a 2-7 record going into their bye and have Atlanta the next week so 2-8 is certainly a possibility.

Bill O'Brien was not happy after yesterday's pitiful performance. I think the Texans bounce back and beat the Colts.
Texans should win.
Pats will win.
Saints should win.
Panthers will win.
Broncos will win.

The Colts are looking at a 2-7 record going into their bye and have Atlanta the next week so 2-8 is certainly a possibility.

We are likely looking at a 6 or 7 win division "champion". The AFCS is clearly the worst division in the league.

Texans should win.

This. Texans will upset the Colts on Thursday night. Foster will put up 100+ with a couple of TDs.

Chris Hagan Verified account ‏<s>@</s>ChrisHaganIndy

Sources tell me Andrew Luck has a subluxation of his right shoulder. Several prominent Doctors have been consulted. Had MRI last Monday.

The key here is if the labrum is torn. If so, Sx is possible. If not, rehab.

I have a torn labrum (front 210 degrees) awaiting surgery. You CAN'T throw with a torn labrum even if you can stand the pain.

Sleeping also sucks.....

Pats had former Colts RB Boom Herron in for a workout today. ;)

Colts won? I wouldn't know, I was out of town with my wife enjoying some relaxing time.

Houston is pretty bad so I think the Colts sneak another win in the worst division in football but then they are looking at 4 straight losses after that. Although I would not be surprised to see them beat Peyton again given the game is in Indy and he poops his pants when he plays his former team.

I understand why the thread title needed to be worded to fit with that pic of me playing hillbilly horseshoes, but Indy fans aren't really celebrating that win.

Oh, most are happy to see a W rather than a L; but the prevailing sentiment is more like . . . will the Patriots smear the Colts by 100 or 200 points???

Houston is pretty bad so I think the Colts sneak another win in the worst division in football but then they are looking at 4 straight losses after that. Although I would not be surprised to see them beat Peyton again given the game is in Indy and he poops his pants when he plays his former team.

This will be the 1st game Arian Foster will be 100% healthy this year so I'm not so sure Bill O'Brien doesn't follow the Pats' game play from the AFCCG last year and run the ball down their throats. Regardless, Hoyer and Mallett need to rest their arms since they have 95 incompletions in 209 passes over 4 games. 209 is an NFL record for passes over 4 games, btw.

Back