The curse of my username

patsin??

Vengence Tour '09
Reaction score
:toast:After the 18-1 situation, I started to think maybe I am the new curse of the Patriots.

As some of you may remember, my username used to be patsin07080910. Well, the Pats did not win a superbowl during any one of those years. Maybe my username has been the real issue, and the reason for no pass rush or run game, and hell I will take blame for 4th and 2 as well! Ok, I am kidding, but it's still something to think about :toast:

Good news though, the username has almost past, and this is now the 2011th season. We may be in the clear! :)

Or now that my sign is the infinity sign, we are screwed for life.

I clearly am bored in class right now with too much time on my hands...

:lipsmack:

Infinity? I always thought those were hooters

:toast:After the 18-1 situation, I started to think maybe I am the new curse of the Patriots.

As some of you may remember, my username used to be patsin07080910. Well, the Pats did not win a superbowl during any one of those years. Maybe my username has been the real issue, and the reason for no pass rush or run game, and hell I will take blame for 4th and 2 as well! Ok, I am kidding, but it's still something to think about :toast:

Good news though, the username has almost past, and this is now the 2011th season. We may be in the clear! :)

You should get together with Steelerfan87 and pass that curse on to him.:shrug:

Whats the point anyway? They have failed at Offseason 2010, and as a result next season is doomed. Just concentrate on school, and maybe in 2011 they can try again.

Breaking News: This is the 2010 season. I repeat this is the 2010 season.

Now, I do blame you, I always have blamed you and I always will blame you.

But sometimes I blame myself. If only I had not allowed my sister-in-law and her friend to come over for the Super Bowl against the Giants, things could have been different.

It is your fault...now you must change to CanHeRushThePasser?

I thought they were elevated nipples.

The only way to break this is to hire a female HC.

I thought the reason why the Pats haven't won since 04/05 is that I misplaced my lucky underwear.

Back