The dynasty is truly over

If BB had drafted a guy in the first round worth giving a second contract in the past ten years, then maybe the money would have been there.

If BB had drafted a guy in the first round worth giving a second contract in the past ten years, then maybe the money would have been there.
Second cotracts of great draft picks don't create money/cap room. Excepting for QBs and Ks, second contracts are the most expensive of a player's career. The prime years of QBs and Ks are longer.

Second cotracts of great draft picks don't create money/cap room. Excepting for QBs and Ks, second contracts are the most expensive of a player's career. The prime years of QBs and Ks are longer.
That’s my point. Over the past 10 years there haven’t been many players worth giving that big second contract. The “best” free agents of any given year are rarely worth the money they are asking for.

Not doubt. I'm still rooting for the team to get better and become a contender.
...and you think I'm not? I sure hope not because I'm not quite sure what the appropriate response would be for something that ignorant outside of the political forum...

Wait, he didn't spend that big in '21 and as proof you talk about 20-22? Cool story bro.

"In 2021, the NE Patriots spent a record amount of guaranteed money for free agents." Until Belichick Kraft opened his check book in '21, no one had ever spent that much money before.
...oh...I get your schtick now...you're an asshole...

Also made it to my ignore list in record time

cool story bro'...very cool

...oh...I get your schtick now...you're an asshole...

Also made it to my ignore list in record time

cool story bro'...very cool
You seem to be conflicted. You say you root for the team but also would love to see the Bills sweep us for as many seasons as it takes under Bill's guidance until he hangs it up. Which is it?

That’s my point. Over the past 10 years there haven’t been many players worth giving that big second contract. The “best” free agents of any given year are rarely worth the money they are asking for.
That circles back to the draft. If you draft well, then you have players worthy of the second contract.

That circles back to the draft. If you draft well, then you have players worthy of the second contract.

Is the debate that BB's last 10 years of drafting in the 1st round hasn't had a player sign his 2nd contract with the Patriots?

The debate is 'Whatever makes Bill Belichick look the worst, so Tom Brady can look the best'.
Everytime all of the time. Disastrously delicious.
Happy Music Video GIF

Yes. It would be appear to be the Falcons or bust. That would be a stunning development if the GOAT HC does not get offered a job.

I’m just saying, everyone is bitching about Kraft not spending money, but who are you gonna spend it on? The have been hardly any guys drafted worth resigning for ten years until maybe Dugger this year.

They did spend a ton a bad free agents a few years back. There’s exceptions to all rules and Judon was this exception. I wanted Dhop, but he went to the titans for about what the Pats were offering. I think there was more than money involved in that decision.
Typically you’re gonna overpay in FA. This year I don’t think it’s a good idea to give someone like Higgens market value to come to NE.

You guys are so weak. Nice little echo chamber the 10 of you have going on here.

Re-writing history, spewing conspiracy theories, flat out lying and making shit up, all because you can't handle Belichick getting fired. I can't wait to see how you guys melt down if your lord and saviour doesn't get the falcons job. Lol

View: https://twitter.com/itsbostoncream/status/1749606688448213319?s=19

View: https://twitter.com/SavageSports_/status/1749845181371691212?s=19

You are a delight.

You guys are so weak. Nice little echo chamber the 10 of you have going on here.

Re-writing history, spewing conspiracy theories, flat out lying and making shit up, all because you can't handle Belichick getting fired. I can't wait to see how you guys melt down if your lord and saviour doesn't get the falcons job. Lol
A 72 year old Belichick not getting total control of a franchise is somehow an indictment on his success and legacy here? Weird flex.

Back