"The IG IG/Jerry Thornton Thread"

Jerry has probably already noticed this but just in case he hasn't:
I rewatched the game again on NFLN today and Collinsworth was talking about how Chris Matthews wasn't going to be in Seattle's 2 minute package because unlike Lockette, Baldwin, etc. he doesn't practice that package. THE VERY FIRST PLAY THEY SHOW AFTER THAT, there's Matthews on the field. ROFL

More Thornograpghy: The summer of Gronk:

http://thornography.weei.com/sports...onkowski-still-doing-gronk-things-in-florida/

If there was any doubt remaining that Rob Gronkowski sits alone at the top of the Celebrity Swordsman Pyramid right now, it should be just about over. He’s simply kryptonite for women. Even being on camera can’t deter the ladies from melting like snow-women in his presence. One day it’s Padma Lakshmi throwing herself at him. Next he’s got Kelly Ripa ready to tear up her wedding vows in front the whole world. Later on it’s Dylan Dreyer on the “Today” show simply unable to control herself. Gronk is the babe magnet version of Roy Hobbs: Everything he wants to hit, he hits.

So what chance does poor Tara Molina from southwest Florida local news have? She might have dreamed her whole life of making it big in journalism, maybe join a network, host her own show. Follow the Veronica Corningstone career path by chasing down leads and practicing her non-regional diction. But she’s ready to throw it all away in an instant if it means spending Valentine’s Day with America’s hottest personality.

And why not? Every other chick on TV is caught up in the Summer of Gronk. They can’t help themselves.

@JerryThornton1

Cheers

On "Patriots Radio" just the other day the guys were making some minor derogatory comments about Jerry.

Not sure if that is a move up or down for JT.

Jerry explains why he's not bent over losing vereen: "Bills grows guys like that, like farm-raised Salmon." ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

The Pats are gonna have their own LT? I bet I autocorrect that to LDT in my head a million times! ROFL
I am good with The Draft Whisperer(TM) being correct again.

The Pats are gonna have their own LT? I bet I autocorrect that to LDT in my head a million times! ROFL
I am good with The Draft Whisperer(TM) being correct again.

After calling Easley last year, I definitely take Jerry's opinion seriously.

However, I don't like Tomlinson for our system for the following reasons; I don't think he is great at the second level and I think we still place a premium on those athletic traits to run our system. He also played RG in college and some scouts will discount him for that preferring LGs and college OTs moved inside.

The kid is a bull, is a great in-line blocker and would be perfect for a power team, but I'm not convinced we are planning on playing enough of it to make him a fit here.

I'm hoping that I am right with my guy Jake Fisher and Jerry invites me on the show to do a guest spot to talk all about my vast insight, followed by a successful career as a radio personality and, of course, many curvaceous hollywood starlets throwing themselves at me.

I'm hoping that I am right with my guy Jake Fisher and Jerry invites me on the show to do a guest spot to talk all about my vast insight, followed by a successful career as a radio personality and, of course, many curvaceous hollywood starlets throwing themselves at me.

Nepotism I can get behind?

Cheers, BostonTim

After calling Easley last year, I definitely take Jerry's opinion seriously.

However, I don't like Tomlinson for our system for the following reasons; I don't think he is great at the second level and I think we still place a premium on those athletic traits to run our system. He also played RG in college and some scouts will discount him for that preferring LGs and college OTs moved inside.

The kid is a bull, is a great in-line blocker and would be perfect for a power team, but I'm not convinced we are planning on playing enough of it to make him a fit here.

When you hit it big, you should have a random planeteer guest host every Friday or so.

Close. He was off the board a few picks prior.

Think the brothers have still got the game going,, Do the Pats go "big" or quick, with their OL selection(s).

The intrigue is immense.

Back