"The IG IG/Jerry Thornton Thread"

OK, someone get this to Jerry....I know his brother is often here and I'm too lazy to look through 48 pages. I'm not sure how often Jerry stops by.

I heard him and the EEI boys discussing deflategate today and they played some audio from this Pat's video. Made by just a fan and it is great. By Jerrys comments today I got the vibe he hadn't seen this yet.

It's gold Jerry....Gold!

https://vimeo.com/119361844

Got pretty pissed off listening to the dorks on the Weei (wheeeee) morning show attacking J. Thornton today (tanguery, mini-ham, callousedhands). Tanquery in particular as he accused J.T. of being pro Patriots. His argument was that listeners don't want a sports jock caster being a fan of the local team, we should all be tuning in to find what side of the fence the "reporter" was falling on today. No wonder that blowhard doesn't have a regular job anymore. Let the station know you support Jerry, if that is your inclination.

Got pretty pissed off listening to the dorks on the Weei (wheeeee) morning show attacking J. Thornton today (tanguery, mini-ham, callousedhands). Tanquery in particular as he accused J.T. of being pro Patriots. His argument was that listeners don't want a sports jock caster being a fan of the local team, we should all be tuning in to find what side of the fence the "reporter" was falling on today. No wonder that blowhard doesn't have a regular job anymore. Let the station know you support Jerry, if that is your inclination.
I love when Jerry accused him of fishnet stocking and selling himself to the Cletics ownership

I love Jerry...... I wish I was friends with him. He is my kind of man.

Go Jerry, EEI is better with you.

This is for you Jerry.

putting_a_bounce_in_it_part_2_19_gifs-15.gif

I love Jerry...... I wish I was friends with him. He is my kind of man.

Go Jerry, EEI is better with you.

This is for you Jerry.

putting_a_bounce_in_it_part_2_19_gifs-15.gif

I love this thread but when the last response is MAY???

Can we let it float with the rest, based on popularity?

I know we all love Jerry and Bro... but the thread at the top , should be a popular thread.

If you disagre, ask Jerry... he would be ok with it.

If you disagre, ask Jerry... he would be ok with it.

NNNNNNNNNa-uh. I know Jerry. Jerry is a friend of mine. He'ld be outraged. "No NO NO"he would scream, "Keep me at the tippy top. I don't know how to float. I'd drown!!!"

AWTE's passing thread - Also May. Matt Bowen's defense, April; Raven's Defense - A year ago. Lets just blow up the whole top half of page one.:coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

http://thornography.weei.com/sports...ys-patriots-defenders-have-been-proven-right/

All through this saga I’ve taken the position that the real scandal here is the NFL abusing its power. It never was about air pressure in footballs or cellphones or doofuses going to the bathroom. Now as more and more unbiased national pundits and agenda-free voices of reason are agreeing with me, I feel more vindicated than ever. To the point I defy anyone to take the Thornton Nation Challenge: Tell me one thing I’ve said since the moment this story broke that has turned out to be wrong.
To help you, I offer this handy guide to positions I’ve taken throughout that have been mocked and ridiculed with charges that I’m a homer and a fanboy, but which have been proven to be 100 percent true:

Welcome Back, Jerry :toast:

This really has been quite a battle for NE fans, and as always, you've been at the front lines leading the charge.

It's unbelievable how urban myths like this can thrive in the 21st Century, especially when the real culprits are inept fools connecting dots that aren't actually dots, and investigators' murky conclusions ('more probable than not') seem as though they were made after huddling over a Magic 8 Ball.

Welcome Back, Jerry :toast:

This really has been quite a battle for NE fans, and as always, you've been at the front lines leading the charge.

It's unbelievable how urban myths like this can thrive in the 21st Century, especially when the real culprits are inept fools connecting dots that aren't actually dots, and investigators' murky conclusions ('more probable than not') seem as though they were made after huddling over a Magic 8 Ball.

Well you should realize that just about 50% of the population is below average intelligence.

There are a host of things one can point to where "True Believers" connect dots that almost certainly are not there.

Just look at any of the various "conspiracy theories" and the only thing that really separates one from another is an individual's opinion on the "facts" and not the actual data to support it.

JFK assassination, 9-11 "Truthers", Area 51/Roswell, any of the various claims made about the Clinton's, GWB, Obama, etc., Vaccine safety, GMO's, and on and on.

I'd venture to guess that a sizable majority of the people believe in at least one of those conspiracy theories, and which one probably says more about the individuals beliefs than the evidence for any given item.

So it doesn't surprise me that the people who are suffering butt hurt from their teams getting beaten by the Pats would believe this.

Good to hear from you, Jerry. Thanks.

Cheers, BostonTim

Good to hear from you, Jerry. Thanks.

Cheers, BostonTim

"the Patriots went into the Bills’ house, drank all their beer, ate their food, made sweet love to their wife and ordered tons of video on demand. And they were helpless to stop it."

:toast:

BB TOTALLY has a Trapper Keeper. ROFL
I found myself wishing that Gronk would have somehow incorporated King Kong into his TD celebration. I realize that's not a wise thought, but I can't help it.

Back