The List

TommyD420

Joe Milton is my QB1
Reaction score
This is not to be confused with the "Storage Thread". This is simply "the list" of people who should receive a congratulatory e-mail or a hat or something after Sunday, should things work out. Please add on to the list with your own choices.

1) Marshall Faulk
2) Cris Carter
3) Bob Ryan

Babs.....though I bet he has some already.

Dan Benton

Owner of Giants101.com and the "101.com" franchise.

Friend of mine, worked with him a few years back on another site. Giants fan, trading some regular trash talk back and forth - prides himself as an actual journalist with sources. Portrays site as a "news" site for the Giants.

Writes this:

http://www.giants101.com/2012/01/29...y-tells-fans-there-will-be-a-party-next-week/

Pretends it's actual news - links Albert Breer's, yeah, him, Twitter account to it as a "source".

I call him out on Facebook, he deletes me. So **** him. He moves to the top of the list, and I am going to trash the **** out of his site now.

Ron Borges
Dan Shaughnessy

Borges has been surprisingly "Un-Borges-y" so far this week.

Shaughnessy can eat a dick as far as I'm concerned. Few people know less about football than him. When did the Globe start allowing Basketball and Baseball Columnists to cover the Patriots?

Sen. Arlen Specter

Good one.

This is not to be confused with the "Storage Thread". This is simply "the list" of people who should receive a congratulatory e-mail or a hat or something after Sunday, should things work out. Please add on to the list with your own choices.

1) Marshall Faulk
2) Cris Carter
3) Bob Ryan

Ryan does not count.

I saw him on the Sports Reporters this morning & it is waaay to obvious that he is doing the whole reverse psychology thing. He's trying so hard it made me laugh a little.

Don't try so hard, Bob.

Ryan does not count.

I saw him on the Sports Reporters this morning & it is waaay to obvious that he is doing the whole reverse psychology thing. He's trying so hard it made me laugh a little.

Don't try so hard, Bob.

I don't think so. I think he was serious.

Bob Ryan hasn't been able to be "subtle" or "nuanced" since he started doing "Around The Horn". Also, Basketball columnist pretends to know anything about football. Think: A Lazier Jackie MacMullen.

I don't think so. I think he was serious.

Bob Ryan hasn't been able to be "subtle" or "nuanced" since he started doing "Around The Horn". Also, Basketball columnist pretends to know anything about football. Think: A Lazier Jackie MacMullen.

You know the dude a whole better than I do. It just seemed to me that he was playing the we don't have a chance I hope they hear me card.

Did anyone say Marshall Faulk, yet? Yes?

So nice, I'll say it twice.

Also, Tom Jackson, Don Shula and Dan Dierdorf.

Dan Benton

Friend of mine, worked with him a few years back on another site. Giants fan, trading some regular trash talk back and forth - prides himself as an actual journalist with sources. Portrays site as a "news" site for the Giants.

Writes this:

http://www.giants101.com/2012/01/29...y-tells-fans-there-will-be-a-party-next-week/

Pretends it's actual news - links Albert Breer's, yeah, him, Twitter account to it as a "source".

I call him out on Facebook, he deletes me. So **** him. He moves to the top of the list, and I am going to trash the **** out of his site now.

Any Giant fan - or player - who is upset at this has rocks in their head. Hypocrites, all.

Dan Benton

Writes this:

Wow. And people accuse me of being a homer ...

Brady telling fans at the sendoff that hopefully there will be another party in a week is being arrogant, but the ever-growing list of Giant players that publicly state something directly to the media about the Pats (Manningham, Osi, Webster, etc.) is not?

Yeah, that makes sense.

I would point out his hypocrisy in the comments section on his site, but it would only give the attention he's craving - plus based on your experience he'd probably just delete it.

Back