The List

Wow. And people accuse me of being a homer ...

Brady telling fans at the sendoff that hopefully there will be another party in a week is being arrogant, but the ever-growing list of Giant players that publicly state something directly to the media about the Pats (Manningham, Osi, Webster, etc.) is not?

Yeah, that makes sense.

I would point out his hypocrisy in the comments section on his site, but it would only give the attention he's craving - plus based on your experience he'd probably just delete it.

Sad thing is, I really like him. He's just been trying to play the underdog all week, and it's simply not working. I think today was just the last straw.

Also:

- T-Sizzle
- Tim Tebow

Mike Lupica

Yeah, he was behaving like a tit on SR.

Elsewhere on ESPN, Cris Carter came across like a competition winner, where the prize was to humiliate yourself by acting like a penis on NFL Gameday Countdown. The others were basically ignoring him by the end of it. He's flat out weird.

If the Pats win, this list can also be used to preemptively identify those most likely to step right up and blame poor officiating, Giants key injuries, the "illegal advantage" provided by the McDaniels hire, the scoreboard malfunction at the end of the AFCCG and the Pats weak late-season schedule that got them there in the first place as the reasons for the obviously incorrect outcome.

Oh, and Spygate.

Also, Tom Jackson.

T
H
I
S

In response to Ditka's comment that BB doesn't care what is said about him, that anusmuffin Jackson actually said this morning all smug "OH YES HE DOES, YES HE DOES" and was cackling like a little bitch. We all know he was thinking about the (EXTREMELY WELL DESERVED) response he got from BB after SB 38.

That actually made my blood boil, I checked it with a thermometer. :D

T
H
I
S

In response to Ditka's comment that BB doesn't care what is said about him, that anusmuffin Jackson actually said this morning all smug "OH YES HE DOES, YES HE DOES" and was cackling like a little bitch. We all know he was thinking about the (EXTREMELY WELL DESERVED) response he got from BB after SB 38.

That actually made my blood boil, I checked it with a thermometer. :D

Nice job in both coining a new word and using it appropriately in a sentence.

:thumb:

lets just cut to the chase........

Fans of other teams, the press.....

Brett Favre..... not that he's said anything specific... just because...

Any Giant fan - or player - who is upset at this has rocks in their head. Hypocrites, all.
Meh, I've seen comments just as harmless lauded as "bulletin board material," by Patriot's players and fans.

Sorry guys, you don't get to claim every comment another team makes, regardless of how benign, is disrespectful and then get mad when another team does the same thing to you.

Meh, I've seen comments just as harmless lauded as "bulletin board material," by Patriot's players and fans.

Sorry guys, you don't get to claim every comment another team makes, regardless of how benign, is disrespectful and then get mad when another team does the same thing to you.

Well, it's been so long since we've won a Super Bowl, were starting to feel like Jets Fans. :coffee:

Actually, we can claim whatever we want. That's the whole point of claiming.

Claims can be true, claims can be false. But we'll claim the F out of whatever the F we feel like claiming beyotch.

Yes we do, we get to do that. Sorry to break it to you. GFY

Back