ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
I have noticed that we have a few posters who have gone missing.

Why did I notice this? I have no idea. If I were missing I wouldn't notice it.

So if I noticed some are missing there must be others. We may never find out if this thread gets hijacked and turned into a sex thread. Then again, we may find out faster if this thread is hijacked and turned into a sex thread.

Here are the posters that I have notice missing for more than a week:

Old Bag Fan: Where you at?
Oswlek: Where you at?
#54 I know that you left, but Roger Goodell is dead and so is Mo Green:Where you at?

I'm offering a reward of $75 in zombie cash for information leading to the where a bouts of these missing posters. And I'll double that if they return. Has to be solid info, Dred.

Also you can list others that I have not noticed missing on this thread so we don't have many "missing threads" taking up room that belongs to sex poll threads.

I heard OBF left cause of the raunchiness.
waddaya, high?? :high::high:

OBF started that great thread about Did U Ever Pay For Sex (she had)

if she left for any reason it was to pay Oswlek to breakdown gamefilms, :high:and :hump: with her in Carmel during the offseason

someone should pull that shirt o' yours up ovah yo head and give you an Olde Tyme Hockey beatin' :shake:

I was wondering about Oswlek as well. He hasn't been on PatsFans either. I know his wife was having a baby. Maybe she did and he is occupied with that.

waddaya, high?? :high::high:

OBF started that great thread about Did U Ever Pay For Sex (she had)

if she left for any reason it was to pay Oswlek to breakdown gamefilms, :high:and :hump: with her in Carmel during the offseason

someone should pull that shirt o' yours up ovah yo head and give you an Olde Tyme Hockey beatin' :shake:

Not high, was mixin mai tais last night.....:shake:

Why did I notice this? I have no idea. If I were missing I wouldn't notice it.

So if I noticed some are missing there must be others. We may never find out if this thread gets hijacked and turned into a sex thread. Then again, we may find out faster if this thread is hijacked and turned into a sex thread.

Here are the posters that I have notice missing for more than a week:

Old Bag Fan: Where you at?
Oswlek: Where you at?
#54 I know that you left, but Roger Goodell is dead and so is Mo Green:Where you at?

I'm offering a reward of $75 in zombie cash for information leading to the where a bouts of these missing posters. And I'll double that if they return. Has to be solid info, Dred.

Also you can list others that I have not noticed missing on this thread so we don't have many "missing threads" taking up room that belongs to sex poll threads.

I think it's just the time of year, not much football stuff happening and a lot of off-topic stuff going on. I know I'm reading less and just scanning for football-related news mostly, except for the woman who sat on the toilet for two years. That was pretty hilarious

I received this Private Message: on 02-03-2008, 03:52 PM from bmooney54.

Here is the message

Please post this for me

Hi, I am saving my 1,000th post for after the game so can you do me a favor and post this for me in the Kurt Warner thread? Thanks, Bro. GO PATS!!!

There is all this crap about the Patriots stealing the Rams red zone plays before SB 36. I rewatched that game and the Rams only got to the red zone once. The Rams had 1st and goal from the 9 after a Faulk reception. Their 1st and goal play was a pass to the 3. On 2nd and goal Warner scrambled to the 1 and fumbled. Defensive holding made it 1st and goal from the one. On 1st and goal Faulk lost a yard on a rush up the middle. On 2nd and goal from the 1 Warner took it in on a sneak. The Rams, the best red zone offense in the league, scored on their only trip to the red zone. The Patriots, the best red zone defense in the league by the way, held the Rams out on 3 attempts and failed on the 4th. How exactly was the outcome of the game effected by any alleged filming? It simply wasn't. You cant win if you have 3 (almost 5) turnovers. Warner should be embarrassed that the best offense in the league got beat like a rented rule.

---------------------------

I did post that for him a few minutes later and have not heard from him since.

UT has he logged in since? I really liked this guy and his posts.

Here is his avatar
Bmooney54 bring us you’re 1000th post

I received this Private Message: on 02-03-2008, 03:52 PM from bmooney54.

Here is the message

Please post this for me

Hi, I am saving my 1,000th post for after the game so can you do me a favor and post this for me in the Kurt Warner thread? Thanks, Bro. GO PATS!!!

There is all this crap about the Patriots stealing the Rams red zone plays before SB 36. I rewatched that game and the Rams only got to the red zone once. The Rams had 1st and goal from the 9 after a Faulk reception. Their 1st and goal play was a pass to the 3. On 2nd and goal Warner scrambled to the 1 and fumbled. Defensive holding made it 1st and goal from the one. On 1st and goal Faulk lost a yard on a rush up the middle. On 2nd and goal from the 1 Warner took it in on a sneak. The Rams, the best red zone offense in the league, scored on their only trip to the red zone. The Patriots, the best red zone defense in the league by the way, held the Rams out on 3 attempts and failed on the 4th. How exactly was the outcome of the game effected by any alleged filming? It simply wasn't. You cant win if you have 3 (almost 5) turnovers. Warner should be embarrassed that the best offense in the league got beat like a rented rule.

---------------------------

Here is his avatar

wow, that is like VYF saving herself for marriage. He's going to wait until teh season starts to make his 1000th post?

wow, that is like VYF saving herself for marriage. He's going to wait until teh season starts to make his 1000th post?

I hope he didn’t do anything stooped, I mean he would take a few weeks off from posting but this is strange don’t you think?

Here is his avatar

Last activity was Feb 3rd.

SamBam left as well.

:soapbox:Gone Missing!!! What, are you from England??? I'm a very accomodating/respectful person of other languages, dialects, races, opinions, etc. But it bugs the crap out of me how this "UK" version of the statement has crept into our language recently.
They haven't gone missing, they are missing!

Fixed F#*%ing post:
I have noticed that we have a few posters who seem to be missing.

:ranton:

Back