The NFL Draft, 2022

Bucky Brooks has us taking Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah at 21.

Lloyd was my 1st choice at this time in the process.

I first heard of Faalele back when he went to Minnesota and there was a big article about him in SI (I think) but I sort of forgot about him. Then, earlier this past season
I was watching Minnesota and saw Faalele right away because he's hard to miss.

He's improved a LOT and will likely get better with experience. I don't think we'll spend a top pick on the OL this year, but if you told me that Pats took
this kid in the 2nd round then I wouldn't think it was a wasted pick. I think the 1st round is too much of a risk because I'm not sure whether he can cut off
the edge against NFL talent and he's still going to need time to develop.

Based on how much better he is, he's a pretty good bet, but......I could get quite used to drafting guys that don't need 3 years of work to help us.
Yeah, having guys who can come in and play right now are nice. Agreed.

Bucky Brooks has us taking Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah at 21.

Lloyd was my 1st choice at this time in the process.
Highlights look like Jamie Collins 2.0, and especially good off the LOS.

I have heard about a lot of good CBs, been thinking they could double dip on that position. Good players from top to bottom of the draft.

Highlights look like Jamie Collins 2.0, and especially good off the LOS.

I have heard about a lot of good CBs, been thinking they could double dip on that position. Good players from top to bottom of the draft.
I watched him a few times. We don't get to see many Utah games. I was impressed with the way he played against Oregon both time they played them. Dean from GA and Harris from Ala are also very good.
Looking at the CB, you are right about the depth, one can be had in any of the first 4 rounds and end up being a good one. Maybe even double dip.

I first heard of Faalele back when he went to Minnesota and there was a big article about him in SI (I think) but I sort of forgot about him. Then, earlier this past season
I was watching Minnesota and saw Faalele right away because he's hard to miss.

He's improved a LOT and will likely get better with experience. I don't think we'll spend a top pick on the OL this year, but if you told me that Pats took
this kid in the 2nd round then I wouldn't think it was a wasted pick. I think the 1st round is too much of a risk because I'm not sure whether he can cut off
the edge against NFL talent and he's still going to need time to develop.

Based on how much better he is, he's a pretty good bet, but......I could get quite used to drafting guys that don't need 3 years of work to help us.

Damn this kid is bigger than Trent Brown already! Do his arms seem a bit short to be that tall?

View: https://twitter.com/seniorbowl/status/1488230345787027456

From Lazar,
This OT is German to boot.

One other #Patriots draft target worth mentioning before the Senior Bowl gets underway: Central Michigan OT Bernhard Raimann. A TE-to-LT convert now up to 6-6/304. Pass sets are impressive. Has quick feet and gets out of his stance easily. Really good tape vs. LSU last season

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS: WR, CB, EDGE, LB

New England struck gold in the 2021 NFL Draft by landing quarterback Mac Jones with the 15th overall pick without having to trade up. He finished his rookie campaign with an 80.4 PFF grade that ranked 12th among quarterbacks. New England now needs to bolster its wide receiver room.

From Lazar,
This OT is German to boot.

One other #Patriots draft target worth mentioning before the Senior Bowl gets underway: Central Michigan OT Bernhard Raimann. A TE-to-LT convert now up to 6-6/304. Pass sets are impressive. Has quick feet and gets out of his stance easily. Really good tape vs. LSU last season
A dually!

Back