the official: I work with an idiot thread..

I'm excited about now seeing this thread and look forward to being a regular contributor. I have posted tails and anecdotes in the past but alas, have nothing yet.......but it's only 10:18.

She just asked me "what toner does it take"?

Um, the one in the box, next to it:coffee:

Where do I start?

This could take a while.

This just happened.

German linebacker women: "Rick, the copier says it's out of toner, should I change it"?

Rick:"If you plan on making some copies, you might want to".
It used to drive me bonkers when I would be at my desk and one of the guys in our dept would be making copies or sending faxes then come to me and tell me the toner needed to be changed. I would say something like, "Gee, I didn't realize it took ovaries to change toner!"

I think it all starts with men's room urinal etiquette if I'm not mistaken.

That's right, thank you.

Rule #1 -
If 2 of the 3 stalls/urinals are occupied, you are supposed to move to the sink and pretend to comb your hair.

That's right, thank you.

Rule #1 -
If 2 of the 3 stalls/urinals are occupied, you are supposed to move to the sink and pretend to comb your hair.

What if you're bald, or shave your head?

What if you're bald, or shave your head?

1) Take a paper towel
2) Dab it in some water
3) Rub your head clean

(I dunno, what do I look like - a life coach or somethin'?)

It used to drive me bonkers when I would be at my desk and one of the guys in our dept would be making copies or sending faxes then come to me and tell me the toner needed to be changed. I would say something like, "Gee, I didn't realize it took ovaries to change toner!"

Answer: "It's not the ovaries, it the t*ts." :archive:

I tried both at the same time, but it made it look like I pissed my pants.

If you have one of those hot air dryers, turn it on, Get a paper towel , thrust your hips forward so that wet crotchal region is directly under airflow. Vigorously rub wet crotchal region with paper towel until stain drys or you are sent to human resources for a review of sexual harassment policies.

If you have one of those hot air dryers, turn it on, Get a paper towel , thrust your hips forward so that wet crotchal region is directly under airflow. Vigorously rub wet crotchal region with paper towel until stain drys or you are sent to human resources for a review of sexual harassment policies.

they ditched the paper towels for one od those turbo dryers:thumb:

The mens room is right next to HR:coffee:

Back