the official: I work with an idiot thread..

I was just informed the toaster is hot, and I shouldnt put my hand on it, or it will burn......who knew?

:cop: Some of the men would have qualified under that one.
Lol, I was gonna say the same thing. Depends on who says it and how they say it.

Be handsome
Be attractive
Don't be unattractive.

Oh it was all in fun, we smack talked each other all the time. My boss used to joke with me about its being review time & pretend to unzip his fly. I loved working in a maintenance dept. LOL

Oh it was all in fun, we smack talked each other all the time. My boss used to joke with me about its being review time & pretend to unzip his fly. I loved working in a maintenance dept. LOL
Sounds like a fun place :) Good thing you understood that, another woman might've sued!

Also, he was hawt, huh ;)

Da boss =not hawt, but not fugly.
Oh yeah no doubt...my company itself was uber prissy and PC. I used to work in Personnel and it was like putting Eddie Murphy on stage at a church convention. I had already bonded with the maintenance guys before I had a chance to work in their dept.

Da boss =not hawt, but not fugly.
Oh yeah no doubt...my company itself was uber prissy and PC. I used to work in Personnel and it was like putting Eddie Murphy on stage at a church convention. I had already bonded with the maintenance guys before I had a chance to work in their dept.
ROFL I know the feeling.

I don't necessarily work with idiots, but I get to deal with them on a regular basis. Most days we get at least one call from someone wanting food that doesn't know the geography of the area, so we are used to that. But last night was a new one---someone calls up for delivery to an address in Port Washington, WI. Problem with that is Port Washington is located along Lake Michigan, and we are about 3 1/2 to 4 hours WEST of there. I calmly told him that we could deliver his food, but not to expect it until around 5 AM. He was a little reluctant to wait that long.....:D
Posted via Mobile Device

Great. Just what we need. Another thread about your dick. :banghead:

ROFL ROFL

Ugh I work with so many people that need to get LIVES. ANyone that worries about schitt like this hasn't lived or experienced hard times and pain. OY.

I work with a bunch of pricks really. Not at my office but our New Mexico office they are SO into their little power grabs it is just silly. I am done being cordial. Business tones and they can kiss my PART TIME ass.:)

Thankfully the girl that sits directly across from me GETS my sick mind and we keep each other sane when the stress levels get high(every day). :) I think our every move is videotaped at work and someday when they review the tape and see is laughing like a couple of drunks..I wonder if they will reprimand us.

Great thread.

A story from a couple of years ago...I had a work experience that I just had to email my friends about....I'll share it with you all...

> I am pretty sure that at least 1 room in Hell is a voice answering
> system that keeps giving you options but never actually gets to anyone or anywhere and from which there is no escape.
>
> Here is a story, I sent an order to a company late yesterday for a next day air shipment to be shipped out today. No problem, right?
> Wrong! I received a fax on my desk this afternoon at 1:45 PM with a
> problem. The fax was sent this morning, but I didn't get it til this
> afternoon. I immediately call at 1:45 PM. I am put on hold. After 6
> minutes of fighting with the voice answering system, I am still on
> hold, and hitting "0" does nothing. I try hitting every number on the
> keypad, eventually trying to play "Jingle Bells"...nothing. Finally, I remain on hold and send a fax requesting a phone call regarding a priority order. The fax goes through.

> I wait. I am still on hold. 20 minutes pass, nothing. 30 minutes pass,nothing. It became a matter of principle 15 minutes ago. Finally,
> after 33 minutes and 42 seconds, they answer the phone.
>
> " You know I've been on hold for 33 minutes?" I ask.
>
> " Yes sir, we were in a meeting. "
>
> " You were in a meeting?"
>
> " Yes sir. "
>
> " The whole company was in a meeting?"
>
> " Yes sir. "
>
> " What was the meeting about? "
>
> " Customer service. "
>
>
>
> No lie. This just happened.

And while we are on the topic....here is this morning's bitch.( I bitch a lot in emails on a daily basis, pretty much)...

Another email to my friends...

Not sure how often you have to call other companies, but I have a question…

…do you find voice answering systems now go so long that you space out and stop paying attention? It’s like the Wife Reflex….you know the conversation isn’t going anywhere any time soon, so you sort of take a mental nap.

..and then you totally miss the option you were supposed to pick and you gotta start over again.

And why do I have to listen to a commercial about your company before I can even get to the options?

I’m calling already, right?

Presumably I know you exist. It’s kind of like Video On Demand, but it’s Commercial on Demand. Jeezus…I called your company for a reason, and it probably WASN’T to listen to your freaking commercial! Can I talk to a human being, please?

Oh…you have a website…you want me to visit your website….gee…doesn’t that make you so special. Lemme see…if I email you from your website, are you going to send me a youtube video of your freaking commercial before I get a REAL email back, you jackoffs?

I was up late. We had no coffee in the house….I’m a bit cranky this morning.

Back