***The Officially Official Training Camp 2013 Thread (Officially)***

Dennard and Dowling, along w/ Jenkins, are in uniform but they are doing conditioning drills on the sidelines. Put's them in the day-to-day category. Baby steps.

Someone needs to babyproof Dowling's surroundings then

Only two big boys, missing Marcus Cannon and Gronk. All the others are in preparation for returning.

Of course, the mythical Armon Armistead is no where to be found. Soon, it will be time to PUP or IR him. One WAG suggests that he saw him waving his hat on a sword at the Gettysberg Centennial celebrations, though.

Only two big boys, missing Marcus Cannon and Gronk. All the others are in preparation for returning.

Of course, the mythical Armon Armistead is no where to be found. Soon, it will be time to PUP or IR him. One WAG suggests that he saw him waving his hat on a sword at the Gettysberg Centennial celebrations, though.

He had an infection that needed surgery, that could be anything from an appendicitis to whatever. Not sure it means IR quite yet.

He had an infection that needed surgery, that could be anything from an appendicitis to whatever. Not sure it means IR quite yet.

Infection might not. But lack of practice might.

OTOH, the playbook for DTs is quite small.

Quick "nuts and bolts" type question if I may. If there's a more appropriate place for this kind of question, please let me know.

IF someone is IR'ed, they don't count against the roster, right ??? Are they allowed to practice with the team during the season ??

Quick "nuts and bolts" type question if I may. If there's a more appropriate place for this kind of question, please let me know.

IF someone is IR'ed, they don't count against the roster, right ??? Are they allowed to practice with the team during the season ??

Right.

No.

Infection might not. But lack of practice might.

OTOH, the playbook for DTs is quite small.

Football shape, yeah thats true, but I think he might be more for depth at least for awhile, so he can get in shape we hope.

Question 1:
What is the latest date that you think Gronk could return to the training camp practices and still play in Game 1 at Buffalo?

Question2:
What is he latest date that Marcus Cannon could return to the TC practices and win the stating RG job for the Buffalo game.

Question 3:
Will the Pats bring back Armistead or plan on keeping him on PUP?

Question 1:
What is the latest date that you think Gronk could return to the training camp practices and still play in Game 1 at Buffalo?

Question2:
What is he latest date that Marcus Cannon could return to the TC practices and win the stating RG job for the Buffalo game.

Question 3:
Will the Pats bring back Armistead or plan on keeping him on PUP?

Sunday, September 8, 2013, 12:59 PM.
Sometime in July 2014
Meh.

1. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 1m </small> Josh Boyce having a very strong practice today. Making solid catches, creating separation and flying by defenders. Hope to see this continue

1. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 2m </small>
    Play of the day: <s>#</s>Patriots offense against <s>#</s>Buccaneers defense 7-on-7's. Brady fires to Thompkins and he catches one handed, behind CBs back

Expand
  2. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 7m </small>
    Teams doing 7-on-7 drills. Brady threads the needle to Amendola down the seam. Pats D has McCourty at RCB, A Wilson and LB, Harmon at safety

Expand
  3. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 8m </small>
    Leon Washinton showing incredible vision and explosiveness during return drills. Eluding several <s>#</s>Buccaneers defenders. <s>#</s>Patriots

Expand
  4. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 12m </small>
    I'm elusive. RT <s>@</s>GreenLanternJet: <s>@</s>PatriotsHaven I cannot believe nobody confiscated that phone from you or seized that film. <s>#</s>Patriots

View conversation
  5. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 15m </small>
    Kickoff drill. <s>#</s>Patriots kicking and covering <s>#</s>Buccaneers, the return team pic.twitter.com/AGhp8jG3DV

View photo
  6. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 18m </small>
    Teams were doing 1-on-1 positional drills in several groups, now gearing up for kickoff returns. Weather is cool, overcast and spitting

Expand
  7. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 22m </small>
    Revis is not taking part in 1-on-1 drills

Expand
  8. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 22m </small>
    <s>#</s>Patriots WR Aaron Donson beats <s>#</s>Buccaneers CB Johnthan Banks deep. Brady hits him 35 yards down the field.

Expand
  9. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 26m </small>
    Darelle Revis and Robert Kraft talking on the field. Revis has looked good running and cutting, not wearing a brace. <s>#</s>Patriots <s>#</s>Buccaneers

Expand
  10. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 29m </small>
    LeQuan Lewis, the CB who was signed yesterday by the <s>#</s>Patriots, looks good in 1-on-1 drills

Expand
  11. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 41m </small>
    The <s>#</s>Buccaneers are into a lot more groups, doing a lot more drills compared to the <s>#</s>Patriots. The Bucs are doing a lot of fundamental work.

Expand
  12. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 43m </small>
    No Brandon Spikes so far at <s>#</s>Patriots practice, can't fine him. The only unexpected absence.

Expand
  13. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 50m </small>
    Interesting how the <s>#</s>Patriots are still stretching and warming up while the <s>#</s>Buccaneers are working in light group drills.

Expand
  14. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 52m </small>
    Gronk walks on the field. <s>@</s>SteveB7SFG wants to grab a pic so I yell Rob, he ignores me. I yell "BearDown!" He turns and gives the thumbs up

Banks is too slow to be an NFL CB. No way he can cover our WRs.

11 on 11 just starting. 1st play TB hits Dobson with a bomb down the sideline.

Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 3m </small> First play of 11-on-11 drill, Brady goes deep to Dobson, who beat Banks again. Makes a spectacular catch. He's having a great practice.

Roy Cummings ‏<s>@</s>RCummingsTBO
Bucs CB Johnthan Banks is getting a real welcome to the NFL schooling today by Tom Brady. Brady hits Aaron Dobson again for a completion

1. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 1m </small>
    Sloppy series for the <s>#</s>Patriots offense during 11-on-11's there. Not as much because of the <s>#</s>Buccaneers defense, but some drops and slipping
  2. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 8m </small>
    Brady leading <s>#</s>Patriots offensive vs <s>#</s>Buccaneers defense in 11-on-11's. "Welcome to the Jungle" blasting, as the music acts as crowd noise.

3. Derek Havens ‏<s>@</s>PatriotsHaven <small class="time"> 29s </small> Jamie Collins playing (sam) OLB in <s>#</s>Patriots 4-3 base with Spikes absent from today's practice. Hightower moved inside to MLB.

Back