***The Officially Official Training Camp 2013 Thread (Officially)***

Interestingly, Yeatman has gotten so heavy he was tried out at OT. He failed.
Yeah, I thought that Miami had asked him to attempt that switch from the talk down here but there was nothing solid, just rumors. The irony being that, at his size, he was looked at as less of a blocker and more of a finesse hands receiver with height and weight during camp with us. That's about par for the course for Miami: "Hey, that Yeti kid, he can't block for shit but he runs nice routes!" "Yeah, let's bulk him up and move him to tackle for shits and giggles!" ROFL

Jeff Howe ‏<s>@</s>jeffphowe <small class="time"> 9m </small> You know what impresses me about Sudfeld? Had a good spring but was forced to open camp w/backups. Took only a week to get back w/starters.

Great job by lot's of folk this year in this thread.

This is THE place to be to keep up with what's up.

Thanks all.

Cheers, BostonTim

I second that emotion.

The real season is getting closer and closer and closer. There! It just got closer again. And then again. It'll be here before we know it.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

That's been used, too. Suds is easier and reminds me of Bruschi. :toast:

1_56e96d752c58378c039b1121a9994b58.jpg

Karen Guregian ‏<s>@</s>kguregian <small class="time"> 7 Aug </small> Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson snag long balls from Brady. The rookies are putting on a late show

Karen must not have gotten the msg from BB --> NO LIVE TWEETING DURING PRACTICE

Karen Guregian ‏<s>@</s>kguregian <small class="time"> 7 Aug </small> Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson snag long balls from Brady. The rookies are putting on a late show

Karen must not have gotten the msg from BB --> NO LIVE TWEETING DURING PRACTICE

Why they give that worthless tabloid press credentials is beyond me. Fvck them.

Back