***The Officially Official Training Camp 2013 Thread (Officially)***

Amendola was impressive today & he knows it.

BQHg3TrCEAAA1jT.jpg

Ballard, Hooman, Ashford and Amendola
BQHpmcPCMAAh-R5.jpg

Chandler Jones has put on some weight for sure.
BQBUdyoCIAATrPq.jpg

I know he worked out with his bro Jon Bones Jones to add muscle but that's impressive.
To me it was the one thing he really needed to do this year to be a legit DE in this system. Judging by the raving about the Tebow pick today, his athleticism seems about the same.

Erik Frenz, now with the Globe, says Ras-I was impressive in coverage today. He also wonders out loud if Tebow can make the team as a QB.
Perfect example as to how injuries will make the fans around here discount a guy.

I know, he looks like me out there.
ROFL

I love this headline I just read. Patriots looking very different at TE in training camp.....Really? No shit? How did they come to that conclusion?

Gentleman,

I would like to thank you for posting the info and coverage about the Training Camp. You saved be a lot of browsing, I appreciate it.

Interesting to note that both Mallett and Tebow have caught passes, will we see all 3 of our QBs catch a pass at some point during camp.

Glad to see Boyce showing his speed and cutting ability after his foot injury, looks like that's healed up nicely.

Tebow would probably lead all Pats' QBs in YAC.

Wild guess.

:coffee:

It seems like it was a good ptactice considering the weather. I hope Tommy Kelly pairs well with VW. We'll know more after Sunday's practice.
Posted via Mobile Device

courtesy of the Globe

WHAT’S ON TAP Saturday
Foxborough weather: High of 82, chance of rain in the morning 0 percent
8:40 a.m.: Bill Belichick news conference
9-11:30 a.m.: Practice (no pads)
11:30 a.m.: Player interviews
Sunday
11:30 a.m.: Player interviews

Sunday
-
-
So, is that a change? I thought they were scheduled to put on the pads Sunday.

Any Harrison sightings?

Wondering if the size speculations were given any credence to the potential move TE role and which group he was working out with.

Sunday
-
-
So, is that a change? I thought they were scheduled to put on the pads Sunday.

Hmm...I saw BB's press conference about an hour and a half ago. He said they'd be in pads tomorrow. So unless he changed his mind since then I'm guessing whoever made the schedule got it wrong.

Hmm...I saw BB's press conference about an hour and a half ago. He said they'd be in pads tomorrow. So unless he changed his mind since then I'm guessing whoever made the schedule got it wrong.

I thought they were in pads Sunday, too. I'll look for it.

Ridley fumbled the ball twice yesterday so today he's being put through ball security drills.

BQL_o5NCUAAdcs7.jpg
https://twitter.com/PatriotsHaven/status/361131998150021120/photo/1

Back