The Patriots' 2024 Off Season Thread

Don't underestimate Jalen Reagor he may not be all that big but he came up big a number of times last season.
:huh: 7 catches 138 yards . His most productive game was 2 Rec 33 yards . He probably be TC cut. If the pats draft a couple WRs

Last edited:
if Pats got Aiyuk the mood would change around here pretty quick :coffee:

I'd like it for sure, but thinking 9er's looking for a 1st round (late first round) for him ?
as a thought exercise, if pats did trade #3 to vikes for #11 and #23 (I think), would you give #23 for Aiyuk? he's a proven NFL receiver vs. drafting one at #23 and I'd target a top OT at 11.
like it better if pats traded back a few spots from 23 to get another pick this year, and then use that lower 1st on Aiyuk (while we're fantasizing here)
Aiyuk isn’t worth a first. I would love to have him though.

They wanted a first and Zay Jones from Jacksonville, just to give you an idea of what they're setting the market at. He's good. He ain't that good.

Plus he wants a huge contract extension. No thanks. Better to do it through the draft and there are plenty of good prospects waiting to be drafted.

Look at Cash and Cap spent. So much of Kraft's money is still available. Cap Available is $47M. Only a portion of Incentives counts but it lowers cash needed.
It wouldn't all fit so I've redone it to fit below.

View: https://twitter.com/patscap/status/1772594532204351757

GJmFUA4XAAAf-7t

You are very, very far from alone, my friend.

It's easy but 1st you have to understand that Kraft has no cash reserves to give the FO to spend. Once you understand that you'll know exactly what the team is doing.

I'm not saying Kraft is broke. I'm saying all his cash and other assets are tied up in the Robert Kraft Family Trust and Will & that includes the New England Patriots.

The Patriots are living on cash flow, no different than someone living week to week on a paycheck, and have been for some time.

Could he get cash? Sure but to do that he'd be taking cash from his family. He's not doing that.

Last edited:
It's easy but 1st you have to understand that Kraft has no cash reserves to give the FO to spend. Once you understand that you'll know exactly what the team is doing.

I'm not saying Kraft is broke. I'm saying all his cash and other assets are tied up in either the Robert Kraft Family Trust and Will & that includes the New England Patriots.

The Patriots are living on cash flow, no different than someone living week to week on a paycheck, and have been for some time.

Could he get cash? Sure but to do that he'd be taking cash from his family. He's not doing that.

The "Good RG" response: "Oh, jeez, I nevah thought Kraft was possibly in such dire financial straits. How awful for him and us Pats fans."

The "Actual RG" response: "Wat a crock o' shid!!" :biggrin:

tenor-2845012066.gif

Patscap's Patriots Cap Space Number is in Bio
@patscap

Breaking down Patriots free agency
Signed fifteen. Tagged Kyle Dugger.
No one was signed past the 2026 season.
All 15 signed free agents have an offseason workout bonus in their deals.
Thirteen have active roster bonuses.
Eleven have incentives.
Michael Onwenu has a weight bonus

Back