The Patriots' 2024 Off Season Thread

I was very happy to learn this am that the Pats have contacted other teams about trading for a veteran WR. The FO is still looking.
Yay!

I was very happy to learn this am that the Pats have contacted other teams about trading for a veteran WR. The FO is still looking.
I mean, at this point, are we sure? Or is this just another leak from the Patriots Place sieve to use as PR?

I’m fine with not giving Mike Williams 15 million a year. He never plays a full season, is coming off brutal injuries, and is limited in what he does well. He goes off once every three games. Never steady production. We can have Thornton run sprints for way cheaper.

The Eagles are paying Devante Parker the veteran minimum of $1.2M which halves to $602K if he goes on IR during the year.
That's what happens when players only pretend to give effort for 2 years.
Good riddance.

Cant See Ken Jeong GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Don't underestimate Jalen Reagor he may not be all that big but he came up big a number of times last season.

I like him fine but he has more development to go before he's a dependable WR.

if Pats got Aiyuk the mood would change around here pretty quick :coffee:

I'd like it for sure, but thinking 9er's looking for a 1st round (late first round) for him ?
as a thought exercise, if pats did trade #3 to vikes for #11 and #23 (I think), would you give #23 for Aiyuk? he's a proven NFL receiver vs. drafting one at #23 and I'd target a top OT at 11.
like it better if pats traded back a few spots from 23 to get another pick this year, and then use that lower 1st on Aiyuk (while we're fantasizing here)

Back