The Rain Factor on Thursday Night

I think the dude with grey pubes will throw some picks because of rain if it gets bad.

A colorful and fitting, albeit disgusting, description, LOL.

A colorful and fitting, albeit disgusting, description, LOL.

Win or lose, he'll go up on some podium eventually, and sound like a man's man about it.

Here's what bothers me about Favre...he had yet another taste of some success last year, but again couldn't seal the deal. He must be chompin' at his hairs to be on a real winner. He's a crazy gunslinger out there....now the Pats (I'm such a genius-not) have to stop the nice running game of the Jets. Then, pressure on poor Favre will make it a crazy game.

I don't really see it favoring any team especially since the forecast calls for showers oppose the rain I will get driving to Gillette. If it did favor one team at all I think it would be the JETS for the simple fact Thomas Jones is averaging 4.7 a carry and the JETS run defense ranks 5th best in the league with big Chris Jenkins, but that's only if its pooring.

Agreed.

If it rains it will come down to ball control, a mudder and experience playing the rain. All of which favor the Jets.

BZ

"Mudder"?

Yo, that's an artificial playing surface.

There will be no mud.

If you are saying the Jets are a mudder, I guess I can't argue with that.

Sorry, but if you think Favre will be affected by a wet ball more than another QB, you're mistaken. He's played in more wet and cold weather than even I can count (and that's a lot). That won't faze him in the least.

Now, him making a bad decision and trying to force a pass where it shouldn't go? THAT I would count on! :thumb:

Did you just say that Farve likes wet balls? :blink:

It favors us, the ball will be slippery and cause Favre to throw three more INTs.

In the 6 games Farveruh has faced BB, he has only thrown 1 interception and that was in week 2 by Merriweather. I'd love to see many today, but statisticaly, I don't think it will happen. Special teams will be most affected by the rain which means we could see some big plays or costly mistakes.

Ummmm... the rain on the radar seems to be dissipating. :shrug: Big nastiness south of Long Island but it looks like it's heading due east.

You guys are gonna complain about rain? Really? REALLY? WTF?

ROFL

081113_Sultan_flooding_large_2.jpg

081112_flooding_lg16.jpg

081112_flooding_lg3.jpg

081112_flooding_lg12.jpg

What rain it . I felt maybe a few drops during the game that was it.

Back