The Walking Dead: Season 6 Thread

I am pissed at my cable company, they've dropped AMC due to them raising their rates and after never missing a single episode, I am left out in the dark.

Stream it with sling TV and dump cable TV

Has to be in the running for the best episode of the series so far.

Have to let a little bit of time to pass, but sitting here now I would say it was... eeking out the last episode at the farm, "Beside the Dying Fire"

Yeah. I think this one was my favorite episode to date.

Pure zombie killing, action packed awesomeness all of the way through.

Not sure of the new director will be able to keep it up but I am loving it so far.

Well, if there were/are any doubts, this episode demonstrated they are clearly still a force to be reckoned with.

With the coming, well advertised, introduction of Negan this is not a weakened group. This is clearly a group at the top of its game.

Daryl with the Indiana Jones meeting the big guy with the sword and just shooting him moment and Sasha and Abraham with the Han Solo saving Luke's ass when he is attacking the Death Star moment..I thought young Sam had no chance but I didn't see that carnage all at once. And god help anyone else coming after Rick. This is a guy who immediately made the decision to chop off the hot milf's/probable love interest's arm to save his kid. With an ax. Who saw the Katana appearing in a young mans chest right before it happened? I saw that Katana! Holy Governor! Speaking of the Governor I hoped they saved one of his eye patches for Carl. Jesse could have sent Sam with Gabriel and they all would have lived that day but Ron was a time bomb just looking for an excuse to go off. Rick would have killed him in the garage, Carl isn't there yet. (?) The Wolf didn't have a last second change of heart, it was all self interest to save his dental hygienist nightmare skin. Plus I think it he was thinking it was gonna be him and Denise in a Ted Kaczynsky cabin making little wolves and plundering happily ever after. Morgan, Gabriel, Eugene and the rest of the town finally sack up and step up. Other than the lake of fire and thousands of dead walkers and regulars, not much to this episode..

Maybe I should have seen it coming but what happened to Negan's goons completely caught me off guard. I was like "WTF just happened?" Then I immediately remembered the RPG. There were some pretty slow boring parts that I could have done without but when it was good, it was really really good.

p.s. F#ck you Sam!! I'm glad you're dead, it's just too bad you had to take your hot ass mom with you.

Maybe I should have seen it coming but what happened to Negan's goons completely caught me off guard. I was like "WTF just happened?" Then I immediately remembered the RPG. There were some pretty slow boring parts that I could have done without but when it was good, it was really really good.

p.s. F#ck you Sam!! I'm glad you're dead, it's just too bad you had to take your hot ass mom with you.

Yeah, I forgot about the RPG at first, then was like that was too Awesome, bikers got blown up. Lol I loved this episode

The editing was real good during the walker killing especially at the end where they did the individual shots. That was really put together well.

I've got no complaints with this one. Plenty of action, whacking and stacking. Drama galore and last second rescues. Seeing Gabriel and Eugene, among others, hacking away like Vikings was satisfying for those of us who have no use for post-apocalyptic 'fraidy-cats or moralizers.

I felt really bad that Rick's babe got whacked, but it was an interesting wrinkle the way it went down. I thought that the writers might have been having a little fun with the way that she (can't think of her name) had almost zero control over her kid, possibly because he was autistic or maybe she just didn't really give a shit, but I think it's fair to say she let a lot of things go even though the situation called for hardcore tough love and it ended up killing off the whole family.

When do they replay the episode? I missed it and a m basically losing my f***ing mind. :suicide:

You can always stream it online or, depending on your provider, watch it on demand.

AMC is replaying it Friday midnight (midnight between Friday/Saturday)
Saturday 3AM
Sunday 8PM (just prior to the new episode).

When do they replay the episode? I missed it and a m basically losing my f***ing mind. :suicide:

They always do a replay Sunday night before the new episode each week. Mrs. O.Z.O. and I record it and watch it Friday night.

There were some pretty slow boring parts that I could have done without but when it was good, it was really really good.

I'm curious to know which parts you thought were boring. IMHO, this was one of the top 5 episodes for tension and action from the opening scene all the way to the end. I really can't recall a scene that was boring.

I'm curious to know which parts you thought were boring. IMHO, this was one of the top 5 episodes for tension and action from the opening scene all the way to the end. I really can't recall a scene that was boring.

I wasn't a fan of the church scene with Glenn and the other chick when they magically found a gun at the altar. Come on now. I know that the Morgan and Carol scene was pretty relevant but it was still pretty boring. The other church scene with Father Gabriel was pretty ho hum as well. Like I said though, all in all it was an awesome episode. Just a few things that I could have done without.

I wasn't a fan of the church scene with Glenn and the other chick when they magically found a gun at the altar. Come on now. I know that the Morgan and Carol scene was pretty relevant but it was still pretty boring. The other church scene with Father Gabriel was pretty ho hum as well. Like I said though, all in all it was an awesome episode. Just a few things that I could have done without.

That was actually good stuff in my view. It was a definitive statement that he was willing to step up and defend the town. It was part of a series of statements, by the 4 that followed Michone out the door, everyone in the Carol group particularly Eugene with his statement and Eric and company exiting the safety of the house broken leg and all.

It was the story line. We can stay here in fear, or step up.

It sets the tone for who they are as a town.

Fantastic episode.

My only beef with it is that Glenn is still alive. There is no legitimate way he makes it out of zombie alley. That should have been it right then and there. Walkers on top of him, to the left and right of him... all around him, walkers upon walkers upon walkers.

It would have been more reasonable to have aliens show up and tractor beam him up to their spacecraft and away to safety. I mean, I know it's a show about a zombie apocalypse, but have some credibility.

Glenn has to die, so The Walking Dead can live. :)

And another thing. Who in the hell leaves their baby with Father freakin' Gabriel?

Back