These uniforms just plain .....

The one on Thursday night. :coffee: although those nurses uniforms suck now too lol:shrug_n:

~Dee~

I was going with grumpy carebear going against sunshine carebear:shrug_n:

~Dee~

Who the hell came up with this stupid technocolor uniform idea??? Titans don't seem that far off from the usual (I guess, don't see titans much) but those Jag mustard uni's are horrid.
game itself not so bad so far (for what is usually on TNF)

They're better than Christmas in the Meadowlands.

So you ae the one watching this game. lol, I am not near that dedicated to watch the jags and titans go at it.

What else is on:shrug_n: I don't watch television.

~Dee~

8fc37cac2fa5dd5a4e086044fa699be6af0ed39f7f38e970d72a5a9fb5a6c61c.jpg

Not Impressed

I kind of liked the Jaguar's mustard, and didn't mind the Titan baby blue.

There are a few of the traditional uniforms I consider solidly classic. Green Bay and Pittsburg are favorites. The Patriots aren't far from old school. There is something to be said for the Chargers in powder blue.

Others that I don't like include the newer Bengals and Titans. Just too busy.

I don't mind the one tone look, but why both teams either in dark or lightish tones? For the sake of the color blind, if they are going to do one single color team, let the other be in two colors, one dark, one light. I'm sure they have marketing reasons to do the monotone look on consecutive Thursday nights, thus there has been little consideration for what the games are going to look like. It might be better if they encouraged color rush alternate uniforms, but allowed the individual teams to choose when they will be worn.

Sounds like I'm one of the only ones around that doesn't hate them.

That's cool. I still think our alternate silver unis look like someone threw a bunch of dirt on a road jersey. :coffee:

So you ae the one watching this game. lol, I am not near that dedicated to watch the jags and titans go at it.

I watched some. Hadn't seen Mariotta play yet. The kid looks like he might end up being pretty good.

Back