They love Brady

I'm staying out of this pissing contest, but the bolded part is completely false. Perhaps YOU don't hear about it, but I hear it almost daily.

The local radio show that runs when I drive home often has Colts players either answering questions from fans or give interviews, and everyone of them always talks about how awesome it is be on a team with Manning, what a great leader he is, and how they've developed as a player because of it.

You can say that's all false, but the message is getting across to the people that need to hear it. Which is all I care about.
Lies (copyright 2009 Jaric 3000orwatevrheisthisweek™®©)

ROFL

This thread has taken a delightful turn!

Enjoying all the comments, everyone! Thanks for turning it around into something fun (which is what I intended all along). wuv

I'm staying out of this pissing contest, but the bolded part is completely false. Perhaps YOU don't hear about it, but I hear it almost daily.

The local radio show that runs when I drive home often has Colts players either answering questions from fans or give interviews, and everyone of them always talks about how awesome it is be on a team with Manning, what a great leader he is, and how they've developed as a player because of it.

You can say that's all false, but the message is getting across to the people that need to hear it. Which is all I care about.

That's fine.

But here's a major difference, in my opinion.

Brady's offense demonstrates their affection in their leader ON THE FIELD.

When I watch Colt games, which is almost every one, rarely do you see Peyton and his teammates celebrate together with anywhere NEAR the jubilation that Brady and Co. do.

That's just my opinion, but I think it's fairly obvious.

That's fine.

But here's a major difference, in my opinion.

Brady's offense demonstrates their affection in their leader ON THE FIELD.

When I watch Colt games, which is almost every one, rarely do you see Peyton and his teammates celebrate together with anywhere NEAR the jubilation that Brady and Co. do.

That's just my opinion, but I think it's fairly obvious.
Dude, again, stick with "TEH RINGZZZZ."

It's a far more compelling arguement than resorting to comparing end zone celebrations.

Dude, again, stick with "TEH RINGZZZZ."

It's a far more compelling arguement than resorting to comparing end zone celebrations.

Everyone know's the Pats celebrate td's much better than teh Colts:coffee:

I get that you like Peyton. He's your team's QB.

But between the "I'm not trying to be a bad teammate" thing and the slumped shoulders/hand waiving pout thing, putting him in the same sentence with Tom Brady when it comes to how a QB handles himself is -- there's just no other way for me to say this -- ridiculous. And doing that is going to result in the kinds of responses you got here every single time.

The woe is me, all hope is lost thing is not something you see from Tom...ever. If Tom is pissed, he yells and screams. But you never see the look of defeat that Manning shows when he walks off the field after a pick with his arms flailing and his shoulders slumped. I wish I had a good picture of exactly that as there were so many in those two playoff games in NE in 03 and 04. Really, those are some of my happiest memories of the Pats playoff runs (except for the game ending/winning moments, of course).

For now, this non-Tom pose will have to do. But it's far from perfect.

indianapolis-colts-quarterback-peyton-manning-pray.jpg

For what it's worth, this isn't a picture of Peyton pouting, it's an image of him waiting out the Patriots drive during the AFC Championship game in 2007.

And notice his teammates that don't respect him sitting around him on top of the bench.

For what it's worth, this isn't a picture of Peyton pouting, it's an image of him waiting out the Patriots drive during the AFC Championship game in 2007.

And notice his teammates that don't respect him sitting around him on top of the bench.
I thought that's where that was from.

FWIW, he talked about that moment on America's Game. Said it was the first time he's ever prayed during a football game.

FWIW, he talked about that moment on America's Game. Said it was the first time he's ever prayed during a football game.
ANOTHER strike against him! UNCONSTITUTIONAL! His teammates, fans, etc. who are atheist, agnostic, or subscribers to some other religion all might have felt left out, or worse, pressured into joining him in prayer!

And note, God himself INGORED Manning's pathetic prayer. He is anathema to God, and God spits him out of his mouth.

I REALLY WAS HOPING NO ONE ELSE NOTICED

I was at that game

Back