Things that are pissing me off today

Left work feeling GREAT, got home and BAM felt like shit.

Temp is 100.2 degrees and I am wrapped up in my Patriots/Sox fleece blanket that tommysgirl made me. BTW, it's 85 degrees outside, and I'm wrapped in a fleece blankie.

No night out for dinner and drinks with the wife. :( We just sent the babysitter home. :banghead:

Temp is 100.2 degrees and I am wrapped up in my Patriots/Sox fleece blanket that tommysgirl made me. BTW, it's 85 degrees outside, and I'm wrapped in a fleece blankie.

No night out for dinner and drinks with the wife. :( We just sent the babysitter home. :banghead:

Sorry to hear that, I figured one of us was going to get some and it wans't me.

Hope you feel better:thumb:

Did Tommysgirl really make you a blanket? she's my internet wife and I haven't got shit:blink:

I'm pissed off that the Colts didn't have Training Camp today for Peyton to fall off one of the sideline bicycles and break his good leg gawddammit

Joba Chamberlain.

And I'm pissed that Mr Pats4 can't enjoy his b'day properly

That SUCKS Mike. Sorry you got sick on your birthday. I hope you feel better soon and can maybe celebrate today.

Feel better!

BP gasoline. They used to be BritishPetroleum...now they are called Beyond Petroleum...

...but They go around advertising themselves as 'Better Petroleum'...

so basically BP= BS
:banghead:

BP gasoline. They used to be BritishPetroleum...now they are called Beyond Petroleum...

...but They go around advertising themselves as 'Better Petroleum'...

so basically BP= BS
:banghead:

For the first time in months( I think), I paid under 4 bucks per gallon yesterday! And I feel like it's such a great deal! :huh:

Yes sir.

It's fleece, with the Pats logo all over the place on one side, and the Sox on the other. Best $35 spent ever. :thumb:

[RG Mode]

Who cares what your #$&*ing blanket looks like... what does SHE look like in the oh-so-glorious flesh?!? And why haven't you PMed us any pics of her, you Bogartin' Birthday Bahstid?!? :4321: :harumph:

(Unless she mailed it to you... which is no fun at all.)

Just think... you're holding in your hands something she was holding in hers... Probably made it in the buff, with the material draped across bare thighs... that's, like, Six Degrees of Separation kinky or something, I'm sure of it... :thumb:

[/RG Mode]

[RG Mode]

Who cares what your #$&*ing blanket looks like... what does SHE look like in the oh-so-glorious flesh?!? And why haven't you PMed us any pics of her, you Bogartin' Birthday Bahstid?!? :4321: :harumph:

Just think... you're holding in your hands something she was holding in hers... Probably made it in the buff, with the material draped across bare thighs... that's, like, Six Degrees of Separation kinky or something, I'm sure of it... :thumb:

[/RG Mode]

:thwak: :bang:

[RG Mode]

[/RG Mode]

:shake: ROFLROFL

I can assure you I was fully clothed at all times. And yes, I mailed it, but that's a whole other story.

Back