This is why the Owners will win...

GREAT read thanks. Love this one bullet point below!

"• During what should have been the league's finest moment, the Super Bowl, greed seemed to rule the day. Tickets were sold for seats that couldn't be used -- even though the league had advance warning. The displaced fans are suing and their plight resonates with the average NFL fan."

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] AdamSchefter P. Manning, D. Brees, Tom Brady, Logan Mankins, Mike Vrabel, Vincent Jackson, Ben Leber, Brian Robison and Texas A+M linebacker Von Miller. 8 hours ago · reply

Players to be named in antitrust suit vs NFL if the union decertifies.

Rooks need a voice, too.

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Von Miller? How can that be when he's not a union member yet and even if there is no union which would be the only way the lawsuit happens he hasn't been drafted? I assume he is representing the interest of all players not drafted yet but how in the world can that be a valid position? It must be some legalese I know nothing about.
Also...how might that affect his draft status? My guess is not much because ability rules...but it could make some teams question him a bit or think twice.

Von Miller? How can that be when he's not a union member yet and even if there is no union which would be the only way the lawsuit happens he hasn't been drafted? I assume he is representing the interest of all players not drafted yet but how in the world can that be a valid position? It must be some legalese I know nothing about.
Also...how might that affect his draft status? My guess is not much because ability rules...but it could make some teams question him a bit or think twice.

He slides to 17.:coffee:

ROFL

Well I used to work out regularly with Mark Wahlberg's personal trainer/assistant's Brother in law, and Wahlberg would show up occasionally. Lifted right next to him 3-4 times. Nice guy.
I can play six degrees of Marky Mark as well.

Last year, I got his "hometown muscle" off for an axe fight he was in. Now I can get reservations at Alma Nove, his brothers restaurant, anytime...woohoo!

Never bring a knife to an axe fight!:fight:

I can play six degrees of Marky Mark as well.

Last year, I got his "hometown muscle" off for an axe fight he was in. Now I can get reservations at Alma Nove, his brothers restaurant, anytime...woohoo!

Never bring a knife to an axe fight!:fight:

Axe fight?!?!:blink:

Who does he exploy for muscle? Spartacus?

Axe fight?!?!:blink:

Who does he exploy for muscle? Spartacus?

It was a lifelong friend. He doesn't pay him. They are just friends.

Tough sonofabitch though. he and his stepson took on 12-16 punks in a BK parkinglot, took an axe away from one kid, a knife away from another and then proceeded to beat the bag out of all of them. Beat them so bad that the cops charged him cuz of the severity of the injuries (and the fact he did a stint in Walpole). The jury didn't see it that way, they saw it as 16 on 1 and the video tape of the parkinglot bore wirtness.

But for realz...an axe fight. I've had a few knife fights, a gun fight one and hundreds of fistfights but the axe fight takes the cake.

Tough sonofabitch though. he and his stepson took on 12-16 punks in a BK parkinglot, took an axe away from one kid, a knife away from another and then proceeded to beat the bag out of all of them. Beat them so bad that the cops charged him cuz of the severity of the injuries (and the fact he did a stint in Walpole). The jury didn't see it that way, they saw it as 16 on 1 and the video tape of the parkinglot bore wirtness.

But for realz...an axe fight. I've had a few knife fights, a gun fight one and hundreds of fistfights but the axe fight takes the cake.

Kinda goes without saying if you choose to do battle with a freakin' axe!!!!

Wow!

Just wow!

What's next?

You hear a knock at the door, you look out the window, and dude's got a freakin' catapult assembled out of logs n shite on your front lawn with a boulder init?!?!

You hear a knock at the door, you look out the window, and dude's got a freakin' catapult assembled out of logs n shite on your front lawn with a boulder init?!?!
Vick would 'prolly have a cat in it.

Cheers

Sounds like a Jack Reacher novel...but for realz

Sounds like a Jack Reacher novel...but for realz

If the guy was like Reacher he probably would have banged the hot female detective sent to investigate after he cleaned everybody's clock.

I've read almost every one of Lee Child's books and really enjoy them. I can't believe nobody has made a movie of any of them. Seems like a can't-miss franchise just waiting for somebody to take it.

I can't think of who would make a resonably good Reacher, though. Nobody is man enough.

If the guy was like Reacher he probably would have banged the hot female detective sent to investigate after he cleaned everybody's clock.

I've read almost every one of Lee Child's books and really enjoy them. I can't believe nobody has made a movie of any of them. Seems like a can't-miss franchise just waiting for somebody to take it.

I can't think of who would make a resonably good Reacher, though. Nobody is man enough.

Wahlberg's hometown muscle.:coffee:

Bang!

Full circle.

On Miller...could it be they WANT someone not drafted yet so they can challenge the anti-competitiveness (or whatever those violations of antitrust are called) of the draft?

As I read the Child novels, I picture Howie Long as Reacher, although he's too handsome.

"Killing Floor' and "One Shot' are being developed for film. Hugh Jackman (raaalph) is being discussed as Reacher. What a shame...

a rookie should not be getting involved. In this yet because they should be spending there time impressing the Coaches and GM that going to draft then. IT is a very bad move to side with the players when it is the NFL owners that control your Fate.

Wow. WTF were the authorities thinking, prosecuting that one? I'm a liberal hippy commie (etc) and no way in hell would I find someone guilty in a 16 to 1 fight.

Back